Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great work you guys, and thanks for sharing you info and findings, i have been waiting for this to come to past... happiness and joy here

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    flashfxp got me 10mb/s+ filezilla gets less - but it has multiple uploads/downloads so its x999 faster.

i recommend filezilla.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can only get 11.4 MB/s on large file transfers, and it will spike up to 22 on small files. Running wired on both PC and PS3 through a 2Wire 3800 modem/router combo. The router supports 100MB/s. My PC has a 1GB LAN. Cat 6 from PC to router and cat5e from router to ps3. I guess it could be worse but damn

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    I can only get 11.4 MB/s on large file transfers, and it will spike up to 22 on small files. The router supports 100MB/s.
    thats all you will get.

its 100megaBITS/second support by the router, and youre getting the near maximum megaBYTES/second.

Ya, if the PS3 were using a Gigabit ethernet card, you could get much faster speeds if your PC had one as well (and router if not using a cross-over cable) but a 10/100 ethernet card is going to max out at 11.4MB/s. It's not slow by any means, just go grab a cup of coffee or something.

Has anyone been able to figure out how to transfer copy-protected saves? I navigate to the dev_hdd0/home/0000002/savedata and copied the entire folder from my old PS3 hard drive to my new one, but my copy protected saves don't show up, Bayonetta specifically. Is there another directory copy-protected saves are dependent on that I need to download in order for them to show up?

Hmm, I installed Ubuntu and got Filezilla for it. Made the same recommended configuration as on my Windows copy and tried to connect. Everything works fine now! I can easily transfer files without getting disconnected, too.

Must be a problem with the Windows version of Filezilla then, or maybe the Windows network stack?

Thanks for the app works great, does the ftp app only allow 1 file to be transfer an once?

i can not get this to work. the ps3 homebrew ftp server shows an ip address. i load filezilla and try to connect to the ip address listed on my ps3. but says time out all the time.

i have my fire walls disabled, i have the internet conection set to wired on my ps3,, my p.c is conected to my router and so is my ps3.

i need to get help please.

re

did you enter the username from the guide and any password and port 21 ?

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News