Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks to this software, we now have modded lobbies!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just mapped the PS3 as a network drive in windows 7. I can see everything ok, but crashes for any large file i transfer to it.

Why do we need filezilla, will it stop the crashes? Is there going to be another update PS3 FTP Server?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by unreal253 View Post
    Okay, I did everything properly so far. I have the ability to copy files to the PS3 HDD. I tried 3 different PS3 JB Iso's (extracted as JB files) and placed each and every one of them into the LAUN12345/GAMEZ. Now when I go into Backup Manager to select the game, the XMB comes back and when I go to the disc to start the backed up game, its still the original disc in the drive and not the backup. Am I missing something?
    You need a patched version..

What are you using to JB your ps3? i have like every patch for every compatable board

Quote Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
    thanks to this software, we now have modded lobbies!
    Modded lobbies? where, I must have missed that!

there seems to be no speed difference for me between flashfxp and filezilla.

however, when ftping to ps3 internal hd, it's 10 megabytes a second, when ftping to external hd, it's around 3 megabytes a second. So for external hd transfers, I just connect the drive directly to the PC and copy it over for quick transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by tmaster View Post
    I just mapped the PS3 as a network drive in windows 7. I can see everything ok, but crashes for any large file i transfer to it.

Why do we need filezilla, will it stop the crashes? Is there going to be another update PS3 FTP Server?
    with filezilla it worked for me very good!

ps: had problems with other clients as well..

tried, works fine for me, but i can't rename folders.

Went through a ton of Windows FTP clients here. So far I can get the really simple ones to connect at least but they miss folder upload options to the PS3. The more feature rich clients (Filezilla and FlashFXP) show nothing but trouble

Filezilla usually hangs on connecting with the LIST command. Once in a while it manages to (barely) connect. Trying to upload files then instantly fails with more timeouts.

FlashFXP connects and lists directories fine. I could upload my game folder to it in reasonable time as well. Too bad though: All files were corrupted.

All clients were configured correctly when possible (active mode, single connection) and I'm using a slim PS3 on 3.41.

My guess is that the app was coded and works on a fat PS3..

WinSCP works nicely.

WinSCP actually hangs like Filezilla on connects, trying to fetch the CWD contents. Told ya, I tried lots

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News