Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks CJPC. My Teensy ++ came yesterday and I cant wait to get all this going.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ahh easter eggs!!! I'd love to get the source of this though, pretty sure it's been requested.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it verified that this FTP Server application doesn't corrupt files i.e has any one transferred files/games back and forth and compared CRC32/MD5 hashes to the original files to see if they are the same?

I plan to use it with a CAT6 ethernet cable going from my PC with gigabit ethernet to the PS3 to transfer games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejita View Post
    Is it verified that this FTP Server application doesn't corrupt files i.e has any one transferred files/games back and forth and compared CRC32/MD5 hashes to the original files to see if they are the same?

I plan to use it with a CAT6 ethernet cable going from my PC with gigabit ethernet to the PS3 to transfer games.
    Depends on your FTP application, I've come to find out via a tester, that FlashFXP has an issue with removing the first 64 bytes of a file or so, so I suggest giving it a few tests first. It may have been due to the Passive setting, however.

I am getting the following error when I try to connect to my PS3: Valid name, no data of requested file type. Does anyone have a clue what's going on? Thanks! Dying to try this out!

jamietmob

i wish this program or any homebrew program had a rar and unrar feature. this is taking forever to transfer a ps3 game to the internal.

ftp is just too slow for multiple files. :'(

Lightbulb

I wish it were possible to transfer these files in the background.

wonder why my upload is slow, only getting 10mb/s using flashfxp, win7, linksys router.

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    i wish this program or any homebrew program had a rar and unrar feature. this is taking forever to transfer a ps3 game to the internal.

ftp is just too slow for multiple files. :'(
    Filezilla -> Select folder or multiple files -> Right-click download, make sure you are set to active and 1 connection and bam, full 100Mbs speed, or more if you have gigabit.

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    Filezilla -> Select folder or multiple files -> Right-click download, make sure you are set to active and 1 connection and bam, full 100Mbs speed, or more if you have gigabit.
    This worked great setting up FileZilla. Stay away from FlashFXP it corrupts files way to easily. Perhaps a community generated/verified SFV of an entire games dir would be a good idea to ensure a home backup is legit 100% and didnt corrupt in transit from PS3 to PC.

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News