Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Check Source PKG Psn Store

Sponsored Links
    Let me explain the small discovery Every download that we do on the psn store is a task so we find each task (case) with a specific ID in the path:

/dev_hdd0/vsh/task/

Take the example of LBP2 Beta Trial, I finished downloading and I did not installed, it weighs 2133MB

The corresponding spot in the PS3 is as follows:

it retrieves the file with about 2.2GB PKG

but what interests us here are the files d0/d1.pdb open with hex editor.

You see clearly in the name of the software related to the PKG and the address of the download servers from Sony

DL LBP2 Beta Trial:

[Register or Login to view code]

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

img0008dnl.jpg   img0009vo.jpg   pkglbp2.png   pkglbp25.png   pkglbp24.png   pkglbp22.png  

pkglbp23.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am currently transferring at 20 M/B per sec is there any way I can increase this I am using 2 pach 6 cables and 1 patch 5e ethernet cables all my hardware supports 1 Gbit speeds but nothing I do can make it go faster plz help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome homebrew!

But i still cant understand one thing... i want to transfer a ps3 game (>4GB) on my computer, to my ps3 internal hard drive. I can install this ftp homebrew and then synchronize with my pc. My problem is if i connect my ps3 to my wireless internet network, will it make me upgrade to 3.42? Is it safe to go online with my ps3?

Thanks in advance

You'd only be prompted to upgrade if you sign into PSN. Just don't do that and you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MorPs3Kng View Post
    You'd only be prompted to upgrade if you sign into PSN. Just don't do that and you're fine.
    Thank you very much for your reply. I will connect it and won't sign up then

btw.. is there a chance that sony detects my jailbroken console?

Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    I am currently transferring at 20 M/B per sec is there any way I can increase this I am using 2 pach 6 cables and 1 patch 5e ethernet cables all my hardware supports 1 Gbit speeds but nothing I do can make it go faster plz help.
    Install a better hard drive inside your computer. One gigabit equates to 128 megabytes per second(mbps). Today's Solid State Drives can read and write much faster (200mbps+) than ethernet can handle.

It works well when I connect wirelessly. Even though it goes at only 1MB/s. The connection stays constant and does not time out. I transferred for about 5 hours straight doing it this way ... Then I wired my computer directly to the PS3. Speeds to between 20 to 45 MB/s. And it times out every couple min ... Anyway just want to let peeps know.

edit: as I keep working with this, I realize the chance that this is purely related to user error is about 90%.
    Last edited by pigcow; 09-11-2010 at 07:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by NDT View Post
    Hey CJ, first of all thanks for your effort in this.

Then 1 little thing:
    Can you check if it's possible to browse user folders in PS3 Debug 60Gb? I can't backup my save-games cause the home folder isn't visible.

It could be that home folder is in dev_flash2 and dev_flash3 that aren't mounted?
    Hey NDT, alas for Debugs it isn't - not sure if its because everything is wide open on a retail, or because of the hack, but the debug is locked down like with cellftp.

I suppose it could be since they are not mounted, however hopefully LV2 reversal will help someone figure it out (how to mount).

Quote Originally Posted by NtRnOs View Post
    Let me explain the small discovery Every download that we do on the psn store is a task so we find each task (case) with a specific ID in the path:

You see clearly in the name of the software related to the PKG and the address of the download servers from Sony
    That's fairly handy.. Now if only we had a list of what all the other package IDs were for other items.

Awesome, do you know whether I can download it from that link and put it in the corresponding folder in the ps3 filesystem and install it?

Sponsored Links
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News