Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by peshkohacka View Post
    CJPC what kind of software did you used to write this? I mean did you use the toolchain that ifcar0 released in January or the official sdk that sony uses?
    It's mentioned earlier in the thread, but to answer again the Sony 1.6 SDK was used... not the freeware one since it is not fully developed yet.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashinoda View Post
    Use filezilla as suggested by the OP, you can download it here: [Register or Login to view links]

Open filezilla, goto the site manager:

Host - This is the address given to you on the PS3 FTP program.
    Port - 21
    Logon Type - 'Normal'
    User - FTPD12345
    Pass - Anything you like

Click the 'Transfer Settings' tab.

Transfer mode - 'Active'
    Limit number of simultaneous connections - Tick this box
    Maximum number of connections - 1

Connect
    hey, please can you explain in detail how to use the ftp thing to transfer large games to internal hdd? step by step please i really appreciate it! thanks

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kipper5k View Post
    Speedtest result

from PC to PS3 using Total commander,

a 5.2GB file transferred at 750MB (megaByte) per minute, do the math, its fast

no errors either
    Can you put a tutorial with exact setting for Total cmd and ps3 ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    It's mentioned earlier in the thread, but to answer again the Sony 1.6 SDK was used... not the freeware one since it is not fully developed yet.
    Got it, will there be a public release so more people can write their own apps. Cause the opensource-toolchain at this level is a joke. By the way CJPC is it possible that the freezes and crashes to be from the result of using the old 1.6 version?

I don't know if there is a proper place to report that kind of Bugs, but here are some....

Bugs found:

*PS3 crashs when the option "Stop FTP Service"

*Once in a while the connection is disconnected automatically and for reconnect you most restart the PS3 FTP Server

Suggestion:

Could the PS3 FTP Server set a IP to the PS3 and show it up on screen?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by peshkohacka View Post
    Got it, will there be a public release so more people can write their own apps. Cause the opensource-toolchain at this level is a joke. By the way CJPC is it possible that the freezes and crashes to be from the result of using the old 1.6 version?
    Well the 1.6 SDK has been available on torrents for quite some time, however, the leaked version doesn't include a compiler so you may want to hunt down the 1.92 SDK that is complete.

Perhaps CJPC will look into fixing some of the bugs as time permits, but right now he's working on something else that will help out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornx View Post
    I don't know if there is a proper place to report that kind of Bugs, but here are some....

Bugs found:

*PS3 crashs when the option "Stop FTP Service"

*Once in a while the connection is disconnected automatically and for reconnect you most restart the PS3 FTP Server
    You dont really need to stop ftp service , just exit to xmb.

When the connection is out , don't quit the ftpserver , just click on start ftpservice.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Well the 1.6 SDK has been available on torrents for quite some time, however, the leaked version doesn't include a compiler so you may want to hunt down the 1.92 SDK that is complete.

Perhaps CJPC will look into fixing some of the bugs as time permits, but right now he's working on something else that will help out a lot.
    *sniff sniff* I smell something even tastier than this FTP app, even if it were at 100%.. BRING ON THE CJPC! If I may ask.. does it have to do with what RichDevX is working on? Either way.... WTB hint PST

Nice job on this CJPC, I hope it seems improvements. I unfortunately can't play with it yet I lack the credit card necessary to purchase anything online. No way I'm spending $150 on a calculator just to leave it plugged into my PS3. Can't wait for a port I can use so I can play with this... I love FTP servers.

It quits on my debug with a "Game quits: no event request" error. Could we get this PKG for Debug users to make things easier?

Quote Originally Posted by atlask2 View Post
    You dont really need to stop ftp service , just exit to xmb.

When the connection is out , don't quit the ftpserver , just click on start ftpservice.
    edit: after a 1.4go file transfer , ps3ftp stop connection , and now every time i start the app , i can see xternal/libsre.sprx on ip address. need to reboot the ps3

Sponsored Links
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News