Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so will this allow me to navigate to my backup folder that backup manager creates and delete games i back up to internal HD that i no longer want?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy12 View Post
    I suggest You to buy another PS3 console or continue to use your PS3 like you have done until today.
    Be banned is a risk that everyone that use the console for his own purpose out of the standard of the owner company know well so.. if you like online game don't jailbreak your console , this my advice .
    you are right, but... it's too late

by the way, it is not so easy to know exactly what someone do on a console or a pc: if I delete more tracks as I can, I should be safe... I don't think Sony has an automatic system to recognise jailbroken consoles and - at the moment - no one has been banned because of jailbreak... on the web, lots of people just like to create panic, even with fake images of ban.

I'm asking all these questions just because I'd like to be sure that I will not be banned, and even because if I find a valid method to avoid ban, people could jailbreak their consoles without losing online play
    Last edited by alex9999; 09-08-2010 at 10:59 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    so will this allow me to navigate to my backup folder that backup manager creates and delete games i back up to internal HD that i no longer want?
    You can press triangle on games to delete from BM if you wish to delete them

By the way, i suggest creating a ninja version of the FTP server cause the ID chosen is an arbitrary one so visible by SONY just like BM

I am getting this msg below using filezilla:

Error: Connection timed out
    Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Anyone know why? I have the ps3 directly connected to pc. I started the FTP service on PS3 and that error apears when i try to connect thru filezilla.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut3 View Post
    I am getting this msg below using filezilla:

Error: Connection timed out
    Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Anyone know why? I have the ps3 directly connected to pc. I started the FTP service on PS3 and that error apears when i try to connect thru filezilla.
    Directly by network cable? If yes - is it cross over cable? If not it will not work.

actually it works with the regular ethernet cable also, but I am only getting about 20 mb per sec. oh btw, Heavy rains do works once you put it in the internal HD.

When setting it up with, ethernet cable. make sure you go to system settings and use that Ip adress, dont use the one from FTP page.
    Last edited by tremendazo; 09-08-2010 at 02:10 PM

I did use the IP shown on network setting on the PS3. Hmmm whats could be wrong...

CJPC what kind of software did you used to write this? I mean did you use the toolchain that ifcar0 released in January or the official sdk that sony uses?

Speedtest result

from PC to PS3 using Total commander,

a 5.2GB file transferred at 750MB (megaByte) per minute, do the math, its fast

no errors either

Does anyone know where the things you download form the store are kept before you install them?

I want to re´nstall the stimulus and resurgence map packs.

Sponsored Links
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News