Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by flex360 View Post
    yea you can, just plug the ps3 in the pc using ethernet wire.

go to network setting, config the ip address but do specify the default gateway setting

easy and basic networking.
    For that you'll need a crossover ethernet patch cable, if you plan on not use a switch/hub. And you don't need to specify the gateway, having both devices on the same network (it is, same IP range and mask) you're ready to go.

BTW has anyone tried to backup PSN games? I don't have access to any jailbreak since I can't find a site who has USB cards on stock, that or I'm waiting for PSGroove to support Samsung Galaxy S

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone help me? all i'm getting is a blank screen. It freezes my ps3 and the wifi indicator is just green I have to shut if off by pressing the power button.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To people who are looking for logs:

-There is a log for each user, with the Launch ID's of each program/game that has been run in: /dev_hdd0/home/[user number]/etc/boot_history.dat
    -There are two files with the launch ID of the last run program/game in: /dev_hdd0/vsh/pushlist/ The ID is in both the game.dat and patch.dat file.

Sponsored Links

weird things

Sponsored Links
    anyone just tried weird things like install a debug firmware on jb retails? even a downgrade?

i still got one of mine ps3's with 2.20 hybrid (old days playing), but dont get a jb or a usb kit yet. it worth trying?

and another good question: is it possible to backport the psgroove to old versions that still has otheros functionality? the payload cant just be changed to call otheros to boot with lv2 privileges?

my other ps3 still has otheros and i'm really really sad to install 3.41...

hope you guys discover more and more things from this beautifull machine

[]s

great work CJPC! ...can we expect updates in the near future to address some of the bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos theory View Post

-There is a log for each user, with the Launch ID's of each program/game that has been run in: /dev_hdd0/home/[user number]/etc/boot_history.dat
    -There are two files with the launch ID of the last run program/game in: /dev_hdd0/vsh/pushlist/ The ID is in both the game.dat and patch.dat file.
    Then wouldn't it be possible to just edit these files and make sure the ID's for our homebrew isn't pushed?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos theory View Post

shweeet. now somebody can make a pkg to auto delete or something ^_^

or at least we can manually do it - or edit it.

please .. explain me ! how to put the this FTP app on the XMB of the Playstation 3 ..

I still need a dongle or a modchip ? please tell me

thanks a lot !

yes you do.. you're welcome

lol

Quote Originally Posted by HZoooof View Post
    please .. explain me ! how to put the this FTP app on the XMB of the Playstation 3 ..

I still need a dongle or a modchip ? please tell me

thanks a lot !
    Dear newb you can't without a PSJAILBREAK/PSGROOVE !

Just keep this appz until you got your JB!

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News