Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Firmware Check Remover: PS3NoUpdate v3.0 and Installer

Sponsored Links
    Update: As over 60 users are reporting below, it appears Sony has finally added a version check blocking PS3 Proxy methods for PSN. Additionally, 8002A212 is an error returned by the PSN servers during authentication (invalid version) and 8002A227 means your console is banned (OpenPSID = blacklisted).

A few weeks back we posted several methods to Bypass PS3 Firmware 3.21 and Connect to PSN, and today dc740 has updated his PS3 Firmware check remover dubbed PS3NoUpdate to version 3.0 with a guide while jabberosx has coded up an installer and FAQ for the tool.

Download: PS3NoUpdate v3.0 With SRC / PS3NoUpdate Installer

To quote: I wrote a simple program that uses the known DNS method to bypass the firmware check... but with one difference... you only have to configure 1 line in 1 file, and that's it... then you just run it (windows/linux/anything that supports java).

I have added the java policy file. And changed the scripts.. also the HOW TO run he program must be updated.

The application must be run as administrator (or root in linux) because it uses ports 53 and 80 (double check that no other application is using them!)

The attachment includes the application source code in Java too.

PS3 Firmware Check Remover: PS3NoUpdate v3.0 and Installer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i updated my ps3 i could wait longer for a good bypass, lagon5's tool sucks by just keep saying and error "5" and other bypass methods didn't work either.

omg, i want to downgrade...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i didnt update yet.. i think i wait for geohot!! is time my ps3 to be hacked after so many years and especially what sony did with the last firmware!!!

this is amazing.. thank you very much for sharing

Good job. Your contributions are felt globally, Thanks for adding to an international effort!

if i use this new firmware check bypass will the ps3 end up getting baned from PSN even worse my account?

I love how he says check if anything else is using port 80... that is the http port that web browsers use, lol.

Sony hasn't done anything like that in the past. And considering they already have screwed a really big portion of users with his linux removal, I really doubt about the possibility of being banned.

Also... as you can clearly see, there is a ToS you have to agree before upgrading. I DON'T agree, so I choose not to upgrade... pretty simple...

I don't think Is there is any point in the ToS that specifically says that you are not allowed to use the PSN if you don't upgrade. I should double check

hmm... are people still having issues with ps3 proxy? it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by canabal View Post
    I love how he says check if anything else is using port 80... that is the http port that web browsers use, lol.
    But they not binding it as servers (that's why you can run a web-server and browse other contents at the same time).
    However example Skype use the port 80 if it can.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News