Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    i have the firmware before the removal of the Other OS feature, is this still possible to go online?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well, i can't understand.. is it possible to get OTHEROS back if we are on 3.21/3.30?

By installing newer CFW firmware after 3.30? like Sony make it, and than we are modify it and get OTHEROS for example on 3.40 ha?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    well, i can't understand.. is it possible to get OTHEROS back if we are on 3.21/3.30?

By installing newer CFW firmware after 3.30? like Sony make it, and than we are modify it and get OTHEROS for example on 3.40 ha?
    it may be possible but looks very improbable at the moment... if we could figure out how to reverse engineer a pup file so it ran like a normal update pup then it would verry well be possible but is still in the experimental stages (as is all work on CFW) just sit tight and if you can live without PSN and want a hack to come out i would suggest you stay on whatever firmware you are on untill it gets hacked just that simple... its strange how some people ask for CFW for linux back when all they want to do is be able to run unsigned code.

Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    it may be possible but looks very improbable at the moment... if we could figure out how to reverse engineer a pup file so it ran like a normal update pup then it would verry well be possible but is still in the experimental stages (as is all work on CFW) just sit tight and if you can live without PSN and want a hack to come out i would suggest you stay on whatever firmware you are on untill it gets hacked just that simple... its strange how some people ask for CFW for linux back when all they want to do is be able to run unsigned code.
    well we want linux back just to continue playing on line when we spending our time trying to find a definitive hack to be able to run unsigned code

so as of right now is there a way to play new games on older firmware anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by loader187 View Post
    so as of right now is there a way to play new games on older firmware anymore?
    Simple answer: no.

If the game requires an update to a newer FW (Red Dead Redemption... http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...-21-or-higher/) then no you can't.

If the game doesn't require the newer FW (which is unlikely) then play as much as you want.

Finally i have updated too, too bad. I hope they can someday help the guys that updated too. Why just why ?

Thanks Egohot has millions of Ps3 users double screwed. And my best wishes to demon hades team.

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News