Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This error is not a ban, it's just an error if you are trying to bypass firmware. If you turn off your proxy/dns if will ask you if you wanna update and you can still log on using any up-to-date ps3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not updating for now. If someday we'll get homebrew and backups with the small note "Only works on consoles with OtherOS", I'll drink the delicious tears of everyone who couldn't wait.

Think about it guys: 5 months ago we thought there will never be any progress in the scene, now we get bi-weekly news of new discoveries.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm delicious sweet salty tears they will taste sweet from my goblet of sorrow and pain...

lol the thing about the MP4s, well the security hole that they found, i believe was linked to being able to copy protected mp4s to external devices and then put them on any other ps3 when your not suposeto be able to. but i'm not sure just remember some chatter around the net from people swaping protected mp4s to other ps3s.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Portac View Post
    TUHTA are you from Russia?
    Please questions like WHERE ARE YOU FROM? or something ask thru email (private message) and e.t.c.

I dont know but its not working anymore... it still gives me the same message that 8002A212 something message. I had it. I'm updating to OFW. The only reason I wanted Other OS is because its cool. oh well UPDATING NOW.

No updating for me. If theres no way to get on without updating then Im just going to have to live without PSN. I hold out for as long as I can. GOW3 runs on 3.15 so Im good for awhile.

I updated too... I don't believe in a REAL CFW anymore...

And WHEN a CFW comes out, I'm pretty sure that Sony will find a way to ban/disconnect you from psn.. It's like cat and mouse game, like everytime.

I've been away from my PS3 for the past week so I haven't had the urge to update fortunately, as soon as I get back to it I know I'll be tempted but the regret I would face when something finally arises would not make it worth it.

Hell, it's not like I've even got a phat PS3, I have a Slim 3.15 but since Geohot's comment about the possibility of otherOS on the slim I've decided to hold out until an update on his work regarding the slim appears.

To lose the possibility of running unsigned code because I want to play MW2 for a few hours is ridiculous. It will still be waiting for me when I know for sure what I want to do.

Comeon Geohot, hurry up with those taxes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    I'm not updating for now. If someday we'll get homebrew and backups with the small note "Only works on consoles with OtherOS", I'll drink the delicious tears of everyone who couldn't wait.

Think about it guys: 5 months ago we thought there will never be any progress in the scene, now we get bi-weekly news of new discoveries.
    I agree lol, but no online is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by D3S4NN View Post
    I updated too... I don't believe in a REAL CFW anymore...

And WHEN a CFW comes out, I'm pretty sure that Sony will find a way to ban/disconnect you from psn.. It's like cat and mouse game, like everytime.
    Exactly what I'm thinking. They're either going to ban the PSN or your entire console if you log in with a CFW. Too much of a risk for me, so I finally updated - original 60GB.

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News