Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you update through recovery or XMB? Also did you try 4.20 Reverter Beta v0.1 that he has posted?

Thanks for confirmation. Good video.

So can you install pkg files with it, or is it just that you accomplished in making a firmware with option too install pkg files.
    Last edited by windrider42; 06-27-2012 at 04:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sketchy much? If this is modified then I want to know how. I've little faith in NGU but I can seperate my hate for this.

If I remember right there was something about this in the past..? Not sure though, but either way; all of this just seems... Too much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Glitchy Joey, made another completely useless firmware which doesn't install any packages at all..

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post419054

also he promises to make a fully working custom firmware which gives playstation users false hope.. it is easily created in MFW builder just patch shop to retail firmware and no other modifications. any changes to dev_flash will give you a corrupt data error.

i could make another firmware which does install retail packages however it would only install on 3.55 again? i don't see the point..
    Last edited by technodon; 06-29-2012 at 12:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i rather wait... thanx but no thanx

I've just realised my PS3 is being super sensitive when It comes to FW, I've been doing testing with modifying my the update type (CEX/DEX/SEX) flag, manually and with MFW Builder, and my PS3 will only accept the original retail one (with CEX Flag). WTF

thanks it's really help me out

it seems that there will be a 4.00 CFW am i right mates ? but till now is there a CFW which i can install PACKAGES on it other than 3.55 CFW ?

there is 3.41 cfw, there is no cfw public anyways that is newer than 3.55

and it stopped at 3.55. i'm waiting for newer cfw.

For those who went to Kiosk and want back to OFW, there's a reverter: [Register or Login to view links] ^-^

I've had one person use this which he went from 4.20 Kiosk to 4.21 OFW with it so... your own risk.

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News