Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks technodon

and someone try Condor Updater v1, it should work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It doesn't take to long for Sony to patch it...

http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...ming-detailed/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is wickedly awesome! Well done, master0wn3r.

and I must say, this post is written fairly well. Thanks spark32.

this got sonys attention..

Banned User
    This didn't get Sony's attention. Sony was always going to release 4.20, it was just a matter of time. And for the record, this doesn't work on my OFW PS3, CECHL model.

masterOwn3r own post was put in the universal dumpster there, as this trick was already posted some time ago by someone else and as they say does not bring us any closer to hb 4.11.

someone will find a way to install the packages to the ps3 and always away around the problem so keep it up and never give up

Well yes and if they do all the power to them. Its just crazy he got a lot of rep for something that was posted by someone else some time ago.

I am owner of this 4.11 kiosk convert firmware. I am about to release 4.20 method of this on my Youtube. master0wn3r did not make this.

Download:

4.20 Beta v0.1: [Register or Login to view links]
    4.20 Reverter Beta v0.1: [Register or Login to view links]

Main Features:

Complete Patch Blocker inside firmware, Blocks all game updates and any application that has a update server besides System Firmware Updater.

★ Install Package Files is added to XMB under Settings menu right below Network Settings.
    ★ Automatic Update, this feature can be found under Settings menu then enter System Settings Sub menu, Scroll to the bottom and turn this on or off, This being ON will automatically Update the system firmware from internet on the booting(Turning on) of the console, Recommended to keep this to OFF to avoid Sony releasing a patch.
    ★ *Automatic Update via Flash Drive* (Any storage device plugged in with update data of firmware) on booting of console, this feature is on by default and not currently a way to turn it off. But you will never want it turned off because when i release a new firmware all you have to do is plug the flash drive into the PS3 and turn it on to start the procedure of the next firmware.
    Note: This is based off of Demo mode firmware so restrictions are present that are irremovable at the moment, PlayStation Store is Blocked off, Go to saved data and click the PSN Plus Online Data to enter the PSN store. PlayStation Home use is by having a friend invite you to Home.
    ★ PlayStation Vita Deleting Backups feature is removed.
    ★ Fast Processing With Decreased Lagg (Introduced in v0.1) optimized with fast processing, Alot faster and better responsive than OFW. Many lagg that you've experienced on OFW should go away once installing of this.
    ★ Confirmation When CPU Load High(Or high priority task) "Press PS button to continue" Including backup utility and more, not present on OFW.

Installation:

Now here's the procedure you need to do to install this, Be on 4.20 OFW if you're still on 4.11 OFW then Update to my 4.11 beta then Update via internet and your done. For 4.20 OFW users use My 4.20 Beta

Now Put firmware update on a flash drive as usual you should know how to do that, now insert it into the PS3 and update via storage media from XMB if that does not work then use safe mode(recovery mode).

Now that's basically it just accept the agreement and read my main features menu before installing.

Once you are into the firmware it will say 4.20 demonstration mode in the down right corner of your screen, navigate over to Settings menu then scroll down to security settings hover over it do not enter it, now on your controller Hold down L1+R1+Select+Square and you'll be prompted with a security code 4 digits.

Enter your security code for your PS3 it should be 4801 or 0000 then click X to confirm and it'll unlock everything, You'll have to do this every time you restart your system. Now to convert back to retail just grab my 4.20 Reverter Beta now if this does not work through xmb then install through safe mode.

Now you're done, in the future i will work on this and exploit it future and possibly there will be a jailbreak. So stay updated and i'll work on it further soon. Another feature that is a great one (Introduced in v0.1) is the firmware is optimized with fast processing, A lot faster and better responsive than OFW. Many lagg that you've experienced on OFW should go away once installing of this.

Last feature of right now is confirmation of high CPU usage tasks. "Press PS button" Including backup utility and more. not present on OFW.
    Last edited by GlitchyJoey; 06-26-2012 at 04:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey I updated from this to 4.20 and i'm stuck on demo mode any method that I can use to get out of this?? Help

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News