Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    Can't wait!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone.

Am I out to lunch by suggesting that IF and WHEN the 3.60 CFW does unfold, it will only be helpful for folks that upgraded to OFW 3.60, right? As it's unlikely that PSN will be available for it. Or are the rumours suggesting we'll have PSN access again?

In which case, it's no surprise to be that devs are not in a hurry to put something out at serious risk of getting nabbed by $ony, only to appease the people that upgraded to OFW 3.60

Then of course, it'll only be a matter of a couple of days before $ony release 3.61, and the wheel turns again...

Dan

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Portal 2 requires 3.60 firmware.

Yeah we definitely need 3.60, not for psn access but to be able to play all the newer games.

Quote Originally Posted by LingLing420 View Post
    Portal 2 requires 3.60 firmware.
    orly?

most new games from now on will require 3.60 + fw so they will all be unplayable on anything less until someone can fix with fw or eboot mod..

Lol is everybody else depending on someone to get those 3.60 Keys or is someone actually working on it?

well most people including me can't fix eboots without eboot-fix etc and we want to play new games on -3.60 fw.

heymanhru can you do it... many people including kmeaw are working it.. getting the keys is supposed to be the easy part... implementing a fix is the tricky bit.. according to math, sony have learnt from there mistakes unfortunately.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 05-04-2011 at 07:40 AM

Apparently the 3.60 appld key starts with a 6F.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    well most people including me can't fix eboots without eboot-fix etc and we want to play new games on -3.60 fw.

heymanhru can you do it... many people including kmeaw are working it.. getting the keys is supposed to be the easy part... implementing a fix is the tricky bit.. according to math, sony have learnt from there mistakes unfortunately.. LOL
    I'm not sure kmeaw is working on it. But I do hope someone is.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News