Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the 3.56 and 3.60 are the same, but i don't know that much about this.. but they look the same to me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony removed the whole lv1 lv2 thingy in 3.6 so your basis of it being fake is wrong...!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just opend 2 hex editors to compare the 3.56+3.60... they both same... oh well i tried... but will keep looking... sorry peeps.

It wasn't removed, it was hidden a layer further down ;]

damn I wish I had my ps3 to play with again but I'd rather not deal with the bs online atm.

Arrow

I am moving this to the PS3 Hacks section for further discussion, at least until someone can confirm this although chances are they aren't the real 3.6 keys anyway... time will tell.

It is a very slim possibility but could the keys be the same, but the curve be different? Then the tools we currently have would work properly either.

chances are this is just another fake CFW, but does anyone have any information behind it? here is a web site link to the original post and a multiupload link: reddotcity.com/forum/#topic/ConFirmed-PS3-3-60-CFW-with-Homebrew-TUT-w-DL-.htm

[Register or Login to view links] <-- fake cfw or no? looks like 3.55 with extra package file. possible spoof instead?

I found this while i was looking. Dont really want to try it cause only have one ps3. They are saying that they have a working 3.60 firmware. Thanks and someone take a look at it and see it is one or a fake meant to brick all.

Hey... Really interesting news. Hopefully this leads to something...

file size is exactly the same as 3.55

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News