Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

VERY nice! This will be great, although I do wish there was just a way to jailbreak 3.5 so when games come out requiring 3.5, then there wont have to be a reason to edit the files, but hey, this will be great for anyone that wants to jailbreak... ANYONE will be able to do it considering how cheap DIY boards are, or using iPods or iPhones or other cellphones or calculators and even the iPod knock offs!

So, bring on the downgrader! I got lucky and got a PS3 with 3.40 already on it! So, i just bumped it up to 3.41 and REALLY enjoying the jailbreak! I wouldn't have bought a PS3 if there wasn't the jailbreak! So Sony actually GAINED a sell from the jailbreak!

This is the most important news after the jailbreak my friends. Now that the update file is decrypted we will see in future a CUSTOM FIRMWARE with all debug feature enabled and PSN games working included

NOW I can say that the PS3 is TOTALLY OPEN and is just a matter of time. WONDERFUL !! Great work XORLOSER !!!! I knew that you was engaged developing a great step forward for the community and today is arrived like I was waiting for Thank You !!!
    Last edited by Siggy12; 11-15-2010 at 03:28 AM

Banned User
    awsome, this could be a little light at the end of the tunnel who is called "i have upgraded my ps3 to 3.50.. help!"

nice work. i'm already smelling the cfw 3.50

nice work. go ahead.

/me hopes for a custom bd drive firmware to finally have region free dvd/bd support.

thats great news! i wish i could do all this =(

Banned User
    This is great news. Hopefully it will lead to a proper PS3 CFW shortly.

It was not xorloser who decrypted the data. Someone called graf_chokolo posted parts of his results on xorlosers blog. Respect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jokr2k10 View Post
    VERY nice! This will be great, although I do wish there was just a way to jailbreak 3.5 so when games come out requiring 3.5, then there wont have to be a reason to edit the files, but hey, this will be great for anyone that wants to jailbreak... ANYONE will be able to do it considering how cheap DIY boards are, or using iPods or iPhones or other cellphones or calculators and even the iPod knock offs!

So, bring on the downgrader! I got lucky and got a PS3 with 3.40 already on it! So, i just bumped it up to 3.41 and REALLY enjoying the jailbreak! I wouldn't have bought a PS3 if there wasn't the jailbreak! So Sony actually GAINED a sell from the jailbreak!
    Except Sony makes next to no money off of Hardware sales, if any at all.

Most of the money they make is off of software.

Dooh ! We are so near, I can smell the downgrader and a CFW which is a bit further away. Yay !

To sum up, now we are able to downgrade without using any jailbreak devises? correct me if i am wrong.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast