Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If the downgrader comes, it doesn't matter. And for people who just want to play it isn't a problem. The people who are interested in jailbreaking, should know how to get an PS3 with Firmware 3.41 or below.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    If the downgrader comes, it doesn't matter. And for people who just want to play it isn't a problem. The people who are interested in jailbreaking, should know how to get an PS3 with Firmware 3.41 or below.
    If sony made the new consoles non-downgradable like PSP-3000, then you're SOL.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperor View Post
    If sony made the new consoles non-downgradable like PSP-3000, then you're SOL.
    I just care of console I have, so I'm happy I can downgrade my PS3 with 3.50 with tons of rare games from PSN store, which you can't find anywhere. I.e. Death Track: Resurrection or Gundemonium Recollection.

Getting a 160GB Slim is chancing 3.41 or lower. If you can find brand new 120GB Slim PS3s you will pretty much be guaranteed 3.41 or lower. I thought a free downgrade solution would be out by now. I can't believe no one has provided the key needed to complete the free downgrader yet. I guess I'm just going to pick up a PS Downgrade since it dropped in price and now supports free unlimited downgrades. Heck I could even offer a service to others on higher firmware to downgrade that don't have a PS Downgrader.

I have one on order to do the same thing, I hope ther is no public downgrader til the new year honestly, psjailbreak did it twice so I don't mind paying them 100 as long as I can make it back. they do deserve somthing for thier work, just because they can hack doesn't mean they should do it for free but I do own a teensy++ also because millions is to much in my opinion.

a friend just bought a new slim 160GB at Target and it has 3.41 on it. It looks like the last one they had though, talk about being lucky! lol

you can try harvey norman at oxley in australia..

they have some 3.40 left..
    Last edited by elser1; 11-29-2010 at 01:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    i think it will only stop the wave of jailbreak users for an little mmount of time.

there are to many people who owns a jailbroken ps3 and are able to increase there knowledge about the ps3, there system, and how to jailbreak them, even on 3.50 and above.

and for me, i'm pretty sure, the fight is over when someone like dark alex will release the first full functional custom firmware with backuploader and so on. and at this time, nobody will care if the system will come with 3.50, 4.80 or 10.40. because then its easy to rebuild the customfirmware that it tricks the system "hey, you are 3.50, i'm newer then you because i am 4.80, let me install my crap an you!". at this point, sony lost the fight and we can live in peace

greetings
    Warrorar

well that sucks, hopefully my bro will still find one. Luckily I already took precautions, I had a fat I normally use, but went out and got the Move bundle as a "spare", so no worries if something happens to the trusty old fat. What Sony needs to do it let you freakin swap hard drives if one breaks on you. Good thing there is the downgrading option for those firmware higher.

What about the downgrade ? I have a 3.50 ps3 and if I buy a new one would I still be able to downgrade my ps3 to 3.41 ?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News