Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NZHawk View Post
    so copying the files in this order works?
    archive2.dat
    archive2_00.dat
    archive2_01.dat
    archive.dat
    archive_00.dat

Well, Works as in gets the currupt icon?
    i tried in that order and it didn't work, at the end an error came up saying it couldn't finish, and it said that it was going to reboot, after that i have the corrupt icon on the game "tab".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tworok View Post
    i tried in that order and it didn't work, at the end an error came up saying it couldn't finish, and it said that it was going to reboot, after that i have the corrupt icon on the game "tab".
    does the size of my external hdd matters?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by maroofsbp View Post
    i don't know, i used an 8gb USB pen, i guess i'll restore with the genuine archive_00.dat or now, hope it'll bring my ps3 back to it's previous state

Quote Originally Posted by maroofsbp View Post
    its recommended to use a device with atleast 4gb of space but generally i believe the minimum capacity of the device being used is determined only by the size of the backup.

i.e... the free space on your device must atleast be as big as your backup files

Is the first post an automatic translation? Isn't there a single decently English speaking Italian who could translate the description in a way it would actually has some meaning without the need of extensive guessing?

This strikes me as interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Giulio19992 View Post
    - PS3 Encryption File System Detected -

The team has identified the method HDD Encrypt the (So thank you for helping NDT). The information is secret but I can but i'll give you a source code that between 24 hours will be' removed (20.00) to give a chance 'to see how they work.
    This code and 'was pulled up to 4 hands in a short time (say Lampo code) for this could essereci errors to be corrected in this case. Some parts were censored with "*" for not issuing sensitive information. The file and 'down in the Annex to this post.

[Hex][de 7f 35 e6 52 d8 34 f 20 from 6b 9th 24 a8 87 84] = Hello, World ***

This is proof that we know how to write in ***
    Do I understand it correctly that you have broken HDD encryption and can decrypt the contents of the HDD? What about that source code mentioned? Is is still secret or has been published and removed again? Also what should this The file and 'down in the Annex to this post refer to? An attachment? To the first post?

Can't get this stuff to work, anybody has any luck?

where the heck did u get that from? i don't think giulio made that, no such thing is posted (unless im blind)

what you posted seems like a php implementation of the rc4 algorithm. It can be implemented in any programming language. rc4 has been modified since its original source code leak, there are a few variations. One of the drop the first few bytes to make it harder to crack the key.

what's sure is, that the "encrypted" hex string is from an example at [Register or Login to view links], but for "Hello, RC4 World" not "Hello, World RC4". hmm...

gz guys, this is coming on great!

I just want to ask something. If i have 4 files... btw. 8 files... 4 Encrypted and 4 Decrypted (the same files - one time encryted and one time decrypted).

Is it possible to get the Key ? Sorry, my english isnt so good.

I saw them on the warhawk iso...
    Last edited by lolle; 01-10-2009 at 02:39 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News