Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links

Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build 5 PS3 Homebrew App Update Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of [Register or Login to view links] has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.6 Build 5 with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote via e-mail: I decided to go ahead and release the New Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build #5.

On a un-related Game News: I've been on a conquest to Re-Make my Mini Sub Media player, and spent the last few days stripping (Yahoo Chat (YahElite) integration) and remaking the code.

Site: [Register or Login to view links]
    DL Preview: [Register or Login to view links]

With that in mind: This is why I decided to release this build to the public. I hope you like this build. If you do, please show it with Likes, Questions, Bug Reports. I frequently check most sites. If you like it A LOT! Donations (Button in About) are always welcome.

Simple PS3Updates - v1.6 Build 5
    • Added: Auto Name change from Links to PS3Links - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
    • Added: Auto Name change from Games to PS3Games - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
    • Added: Auto Name change from Personal to PS3Personal - Why? Possible expandable Game format (Ps4)
    • Added: Database Table ReNamer - See Above
      Note: Database Table ReNamer is not needed as for the name change is auto generated
      Note: But, it was added incase one needs it.
    • Added: Compact and Repair ADODB (JetEngine OLEDB) Database - Microsoft Access 2000: 5
    • Redid: Viewing handle for Search/Import/Update - Menu/Button
    • Redid: PS3Link DB search load - Listview loaded with menu options
    • Fixed: A few minor bugs

P.S. If you decide you would like to contribute to this Software in VB6 Code I'm looking for DB to Treeview Code. Contact mail: quake2arena AT hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Quake
    AKA

Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build 5 PS3 Homebrew App Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build 6 PS3 Homebrew App Update Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of [Register or Login to view links] has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.6 Build 6 with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote via e-mail: After rebuilding my [Register or Login to view links] (Media player) and finished, I decided to continue enhancing and debugging Simple PS3Updates. This is what I came up with. I found a lot of bugs maybe some of you might have come across, then again, maybe not.

What's NEW? v1.6.6
    • Fixed: Closing Handle - Unloading of all forms
    • Redid: Importing - Update/ID Game List
      Note: Now handles either PS3Games or PS3Personal with out the settings selection.
    • Added: Game ID Update Check - By file Bytes - Settings - DB
      Note: Grabs the byte size from ID Update(Settings/DB) Url. Compares it with an existing file.
      --If update available - Visible Button
    • Redid: DB Update - Menu
      Note: Grabs the byte size from ID Update(Settings/DB) Url. Compares it with an existing file.
      --If update available - MsgBox confirmation.
    • Fixed: Comma splitters - Auto insert Comma if not present on trailing ends
    • Fixed: Copy to Personal - Games to PS3Games
    • Added: New form: ReNamer - Location: Menu - Listview right click menu - Semi Skinned
    • Added: Double Spaces and Colon options - Settings/UnWanted
    • Added: OLEDragDrop to Fetch button
      Note: Drag and Drop a text url on Fetch button to download. .pkg Supported only!
    • Fixed: Various Download bugs.
    • Added: Menu - Delete Link - Link Search form
    • Redid: ReadValue of Unwanted strings. Before: 255 characters - Now: 1500 characters
    • Fixed: Pre System Version 02.00 XML Lay out.
      Note: Cause - Missing ps3_system_ver in XML
      Known Games: (Heavenly Sword, Assassin's Creed, LOST PLANET: EXTREME CONDITION, etc)

Simple PS3Updates v1.6 Build 6 PS3 Homebrew App Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gives at least 5 errors while starting but it starts.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    make_package_npdrm is off the link

Here is a mirror with several versions that may be of use: [Register or Login to view links]

Thanks now i have it but now i have a problem when i try to make a pkg always gives me error about the file eboot.bin i am trying to play tekken revolution
    Last edited by Eclesio; 5 Days Ago at 07:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345