By looking at the error message you've posted, it's thrown an exception as the port you've chosen already, also download the latest version of my software from http://playstationdm.zapto.org/ to elimate any bugs from older versions.
Thank you for replying. In fact I made a mistake. I was well using 3.62 version of PSN DM. So it's not a bug from your program.
But the simple fact that you mention port redirection problem is nice. I'll have a look at it. Do you mind developing this? "it's thrown an exception as the port you've chosen already"
I see the direction, but I lack workable information
EDIT: Just got a flash... Am I answering my own question by saying that I'm using the same port (8080) with both LG5 Tool and your PSN DM?
Last edited by bloodheaven; 09-27-2010 at 11:37 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost
Hi nice tool. Ever thought of making a PSNDM for linux? Perhaps even your version will run on linux, since mono has full C# 4.0 support. Ever tried this?
Why I'm asking? My only windows client is my laptop, fileserver and other computers use linux. My fileserver would be perfect for this use. Anyway a console app would be better for linux.
Another question: What is this Plugin (PSDMPlugin_Sample.exe, ...) for? How can you use this?
Hi, I'll look into a Linux port of the application; it may be a couple of weeks before anything surfaces as I'm not an expert in C# nor Linux.
The PSDMPlugin_Sample.exe allows a C# developer to program, an extra piece of software, You can access the log.txt file to find which games a user has downloaded updates for and the developer can parse a url into the download manager; for example an automated update downloader.
Hope it's working for you, and I'll implement an error message for the port being in use, at the same time as working on a Linux Port.
I'm on 3.41 and I changed hard drives and it deactivated all of my DLC. Will this reactivate my dlc if I use it?
I'm afraid not. I just tried this myself. Put in a massive 640 GB HDD and put 3.41 back on but it requires you to sign on to the PSN in order to activate your console again and re-download licenses to play the games you purchased/got off psnplus.
Hope someone can release a proxy which will work again then I can re-activate all my content.
Btw: Some content I could play (e.g. Wipeout HD still worked)
Their does seem to be something wrong with the proxy after Sony's update to firmware 3.50, as it does work for me (99% of the time) but then people I know locally who've been testing the latest releases, are encountering issues connecting to the Playstation Network.
I'll be investigating this over the next few days and will report back with a solution hopefully, but it might be beyond my control depending on changes implemented by Sony.
From, Jordan Dyckes have a nice day...
Update: Just been able to replicate the error code (80028EA6) by manipulating the traffic, and it could of been caused by information being not updated from the proxy. Will continue researching for a solution.
Last edited by Jordandyckes; 10-04-2010 at 02:51 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost