Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

I have added the update to the main page now and +Rep Jordandyckes.

Cool PSN Download Manager 3.92 - 100KB Code Reduction

Hey, this weekend I got together with a group of friends and we worked very hard to deliver some big changes and to expand our work.

First of all, we've revamped the website with many more features and support for 57 languages so everyone can enjoy our content, and find what they're looking for quicker.

Then we improved are website's stability, and made some changes with the download manager to take this into account, so if we go into maintenance mode the download manager doesn't stop working.

And after the website was finished, I thought 'Why is my code so messy, can I make it faster? smoother? and smaller? yet keep the functionality?' and yes, I did exactly that and reduced the amount of code by around 100KB and it's only limitation is your computer, the code is as optimized as possible.

Here are the changes in 3.92:

1) URL Detection is now 200ms faster per file
    2) New File-Type Menu for those with limited technical ability
    3) Huge Code optimizations reducing the code by around 100 KB
    4) Stability fixes, and modification to the advertisement in attempt to improve closing speed after clicking skip.
    5) Framework for our Android Application (For activation in the next build, I expect it will be 4.00)
    6) Update Notification on start-up to alert users of new versions, for the best experience...

We're working around the clock, to provide users with the best experience and are always reading your comments, feedback and looking at ways to improve...

Don't forget to like us, on Facebook and to subscribe to our Youtube as we'll be releasing new video reviews etc soon...

Now time for the links:

Our website (PS Download Manager): http://adf.ly/1UUdZ
    Our Facebook (Latest Updates): http://adf.ly/461977/our-facebook
    Our Youtube (Reviews, Tutorials etc): http://adf.ly/461977/our-youtube

The tutorials for our download manager, etc and content will becoming soon as we're in progress of a very big change...

We'll continue to support our software, and will be just doing many more things keeping us busy and making people entertained...

Best Regards,

Pixolia Solutions LTD.

PSN Download Manager 3.92 is Released with Web site Updates

More PlayStation 3 News...

Thumbs Up

I have moved it to the main page now and +Rep for the news Jordandyckes.

Another great update today! Thanks for posting.

Cool PSN Download Manager with Automatic PS3 Game Updater Plugin

Just a small update, to announce the very first plugin / extension is out for the PlayStation Download Manager as requested by users, this is a small sample of the PS3 Automatic Game Updater / LVC - Latest Version Checker.

It currently will not automatically update your games, but will demonstrate the features that will be included in the Automatic Game Updater extension / plugin due for release in the next week.

Current Features:
    1) Can locate the latest update for a PS3 Game
    2) Ability to search via the BCES / BLES / BLUS Code
    3) Initiate the download on the PS Download Manager 3.92

There will be an update to this extension / plugin, that will turn it into the Automatic Game Updater as this will be the very core behind it.

Here is the link to our Web site, http://adf.ly/1UUdZ

You'll find it under our products, PlayStation Download Manager or you can use the link on the front page, if you can't find it; also don't forget you can select your language as well

Under the download link for the PlayStation Download Manager, you'll see the plugin

This will only work, in the same directory as the playstation download manager (download manager must be running for it to start downloads)

Best Regards,

Pixolia Solutions LTD.

Also the next download manager will be called 3.93 and will feature some of these changes:

1) TCP Optimization (Choose Connection Speed)
    2) The complete automatic updater

I expect completion within the next week, or two

PSN Download Manager with Automatic PS3 Game Updater Plugin

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Moved to the main page now and +Rep Jordandyckes!

Just an FYI, you can post the day-to-day changes in this thread as always, but we will frontpage them once a week or for the larger ones vs all the interim updates as you actively work on it daily.

Cheers for letting me know about that I'll post the small updates here in future, and any large ones in the Submit News section

Sounds like a plan to me!

Cool PSN Download Manager 3.93 Now Includes Connection Optimizer

Hi, sorry for the delay in the updates I've been a bit busy this month however have found the time to add a small feature into the PSN Download Manager program which is now updated to version 3.93.

PlayStation Download Manager / Booster is an application designed to increase the download speeds of the PlayStation Network, it can install both free and paid content as long as you've paid for it.

In order to create a speed boost, it creates multiple segments which will draw data from the servers using multi-threading, this allows you to achieve the maximum speed of your line; unlike the PS3 which uses only 1 transfer.

Your PC can also be faster at downloading in general due to several factors, including it's connection method, processor speed, RAM and TCP Optimizations.

PSN Download Manager 3.93 Changes:

1) Added the Connection Optimizer
    2) Reduced / Improved the code by around 20KB

You can check out the site, with the download from: http://adf.ly/1UUdZ

Setting Up Your Console:

1. Start Your Playstation Console
    2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
    3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
    4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
    5. Enter the port as 27
    6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe

Using the Application:

1. Start a download from the PSN
    2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle

You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...

3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...

Hope you, enjoy the updates; you might need to look at the ext.txt as it depends on which functions you want, as some files cause issues.

Common User's use the following:
    • .PUP
    • .MNV
    • .MP4
    • .PKG

You might find more file types related to applications, in the Log.txt and if you do then simply add it into the ext.txt to use the download manager to handle this file type, remember some file types will cause conflict with applications on the console.

Best Regards,

Pixolia Solutions LTD.

PSN Download Manager 3.93 Now Includes Connection Optimizer

Promoted to the main page now and +Rep for the update Jordandyckes!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast