Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    working link [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you, Gumbo71 for posting that for me I've been a bit busy, maintaining the servers due to the demand I wasn't expecting over 500 views in the last few hours tbh, not complaining at all. a nice surprise.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no problem

please forgive my ignorance but i cant see what it does..is it to speed up your psn downloads?

Indeed - Thanks. The post has been updated with the link.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    please forgive my ignorance but i can't see what it does.. is it to speed up your psn downloads?
    i think it lets you get free stuff..

Hi, just here to answer your questions
    is it to speed up your psn downloads?
    Answer: Yes, it works by creating multiple segments to the playstation servers, these allow you to draw more bandwidth
    and also includes some optimizations behind the scenes to reduce overheads.

The data downloaded is stored on your computer, from which can be transferred to your PlayStation console.
    i think it lets you get free stuff..
    Answer: You'll still need to pay for your content, as I do not condone piracy and there for have not touched the DRM which isn't applied until the file is transferred to your console.

I hope this helps, clear up the use of the application for you.

Any more questions feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to reply

Error on startup of psn dm.exe 3.71 version

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

[Register or Login to view code]

I have win 7 64bit Please advise.

Thanks

Hello, Rob

I can see a potential problem, have you installed the latest .net 4.0 update from microsoft? If so, I recommend checking if the proxy.exe is running under your processes in task manager.

Failing that, I would suggest a fresh install of the program this should resolve any issues (You might also want to right click - run as admin, to see if that works) Please let me know, if any of the above works; if not I will look into the issue further

Just letting you know, I'm not going to be able to reply for the next few hours as I really do need some sleep :/ night night
    I'll answer any questions etc in the morning
    Last edited by Jordandyckes; 05-21-2011 at 01:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jordandyckes

Good Morning Jordandyckes, I had .Net 4.0 installed, so uninstalled thinking it would run with .Net 3.5, but of course it requests 4.0.30319. Reinstalling .Net 4

The prep.bat pops up in a second window, which is inaccesible to run, because of the first error. Proxy is not running in the background.

Fresh install of the program...?? I'm unsure what that means, since i downloaded PSNDM.zip and extracted it. Tried to run the exe again, with .Net 4 reinstalled... didn't work, then applied .Net 4 security patch... still didn't work.

Let me know if there is something else needed or I may have overlooked.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News