Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordandyckes View Post
    By looking at the error message you've posted, it's thrown an exception as the port you've chosen already, also download the latest version of my software from [Register or Login to view links] to elimate any bugs from older versions.
    Thank you for replying. In fact I made a mistake. I was well using 3.62 version of PSN DM. So it's not a bug from your program.

But the simple fact that you mention port redirection problem is nice. I'll have a look at it. Do you mind developing this? "it's thrown an exception as the port you've chosen already"

I see the direction, but I lack workable information

EDIT: Just got a flash... Am I answering my own question by saying that I'm using the same port (8080) with both LG5 Tool and your PSN DM?
    Last edited by bloodheaven; 09-27-2010 at 11:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Nice tool

Sponsored Links
    Hi nice tool. Ever thought of making a PSNDM for linux? Perhaps even your version will run on linux, since mono has full C# 4.0 support. Ever tried this?

Why I'm asking? My only windows client is my laptop, fileserver and other computers use linux. My fileserver would be perfect for this use. Anyway a console app would be better for linux.

Another question: What is this Plugin (PSDMPlugin_Sample.exe, ...) for? How can you use this?

Regards

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber1000 View Post
    Hi nice tool. Ever thought of making a PSNDM for linux? Perhaps even your version will run on linux, since mono has full C# 4.0 support. Ever tried this?

Why I'm asking? My only windows client is my laptop, fileserver and other computers use linux. My fileserver would be perfect for this use. Anyway a console app would be better for linux.

Another question: What is this Plugin (PSDMPlugin_Sample.exe, ...) for? How can you use this?

Regards
    Hi, I'll look into a Linux port of the application; it may be a couple of weeks before anything surfaces as I'm not an expert in C# nor Linux.

The PSDMPlugin_Sample.exe allows a C# developer to program, an extra piece of software, You can access the log.txt file to find which games a user has downloaded updates for and the developer can parse a url into the download manager; for example an automated update downloader.

Hi, bloodheaven.

Hope it's working for you, and I'll implement an error message for the port being in use, at the same time as working on a Linux Port.

have a question sorry if it sounds dumb i get what this does just want to know if it also does my question.

can i use this with os 3.41 and get my japanese cam dlc without updating to 3.50? cuz i wanna keep my jailbrake but i also want to dlc to the game i bought.

No - this can't be used to get PS3 online with firmware bellow current one (e.g. 3.50). This only speeds up the downloads and cache them on your PC.

ok thanks for the reply, very helpful..

I'm on 3.41 and I changed hard drives and it deactivated all of my DLC. Will this reactivate my dlc if I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisplettuce View Post
    I'm on 3.41 and I changed hard drives and it deactivated all of my DLC. Will this reactivate my dlc if I use it?
    I'm afraid not. I just tried this myself. Put in a massive 640 GB HDD and put 3.41 back on but it requires you to sign on to the PSN in order to activate your console again and re-download licenses to play the games you purchased/got off psnplus.

Hope someone can release a proxy which will work again then I can re-activate all my content.

Btw: Some content I could play (e.g. Wipeout HD still worked)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandyckes View Post
    Hi, bloodheaven.

Hope it's working for you, and I'll implement an error message for the port being in use, at the same time as working on a Linux Port.
    Hello Jordandyckes,

I changed ports, and you prog doens't return any error anymore. But I doesn't work either.

With FW 3.42 it doens't bypass FW upadte and can't log in PSN without last FW (3.50). So I did update it, and after obtaining IP adress, PS3 returns 80028ea6 error.

Can't do anything more... Do you have an idea?

Hi, Bloodheaven.

Their does seem to be something wrong with the proxy after Sony's update to firmware 3.50, as it does work for me (99% of the time) but then people I know locally who've been testing the latest releases, are encountering issues connecting to the Playstation Network.

I'll be investigating this over the next few days and will report back with a solution hopefully, but it might be beyond my control depending on changes implemented by Sony.

From, Jordan Dyckes have a nice day...

Update: Just been able to replicate the error code (80028EA6) by manipulating the traffic, and it could of been caused by information being not updated from the proxy. Will continue researching for a solution.
    Last edited by Jordandyckes; 10-04-2010 at 02:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News