PS3 Download Manager / Booster 3.57 with Major Improvements - Page 12
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    don't work for me i got the error 80029564 when i transfer the files and install. Can install one game but then the game transform in corrupted data

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    simply redownload the pkg file, it has nothing to do with your file intergrity, its main job is to transfer into the ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm running Win7 on a VM under mint. the proxy configuration fails. any ideas on how to map it to make it work ? thx

I have this error:

[Register or Login to view code]

With the previous issue I understand. The program works. But for some reason the console shakes updates are not using a proxy, but directly from the servers of Sony. Although the connection settings I set the address and port of the computer on which the proxy is running.

P.S. I apologize for my English (Google translate)

redownload the file

pls i need help using it for ps vita so i won't need to download the update file for each vita i work on

anybody???

yes i'm back again, any luck getting it to work with ps4?

is the 3.62 is the newer version of PSNDM?

Arrow

I'm seeing a PSN Download Manager 3.97 and also a 4.10 (Final) from looking back through this ongoing thread as well.

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News