I must apologize for the delay, I had a really hard time getting the files to compile and have been busy studying at University.
The website will no longer be maintained as it's no longer required to launch the download manager, I was able to strip the security features from the program such as IP Authentication which forced people to download from a specific url or the program wouldn't display an error saying 'Download from Official Site!'
Version 4.10 (Version 4.00 was skipped as it was already made but never released, 4.10 contains several changes implemented by myself.)
Here is a download link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/pwPnF9E3ay/
Also allows me to track download counts, region etc to ensure, everybody knows about the new version.
# Formerly known as Playstation Download Manager 3.97
## Written by Jordan Dyckes (Develio13) who passed away during last year.
### Officially released by myself (Garry Hill) with permission from the developer.
Build Version: 4.10 (Final) - Should last the entire lifespan of PS3.
1. Enabled Anti-Virus scanning features
2. Firmware Blocking (Works for around 3 - 5 Days)
3. View your games / updater (Automatic) - Might be broken.
4. Uses settings.cfg instead of multi-files.
5. Stripped away security protocols used to prevent downloads from other sites, resulting in faster loading times.
6. Random web-browser pop-up removed, wasn't supposed to happen anyway.
7. Improved connection scripts, more stable and slightly faster.
8. Updated proxy coding, better connection between console and pc.
9. Included some new file types
10. Potentially fixed the scheduler (not sure)
11. Reduced dependencies on other libraries.
12. Disabled automatic update checker (for this program, G Hill.)
13. Stripped redundant coding and resources.
14. Improved the speed-limiter for more reliability.
15. Multi-Threading and Memory management has been enhanced.
16. Automatic Dual Proxy mode, for improved console stability.
17. Identifies console updates and pre-downloads, ready for install. (Console must power-on first, should block the update first time; so you can play games online while waiting for the update.)
18. Better segmentation management, to determine between ADSL or Cable - less chance of speed dwindling towards finish.
19. Checked support for Windows 8 (Confirmed / G Hill)
20. Now using pass-through in Dual-Proxy mode to allow iPlayer and Web Browsing (Notes indicate partially broken, not working as designed.)
21. Changed name to P-SEN (G Hill, PSN no longer applies.)
Special Features that remain:
1. Support for over 10 languages, sorry for translation errors.
2. Connection Optimizer (Adapts the download code, accordingly. Tested up to 50 Mbps)
3. Speed Limiter
4. Schedule Time for downloads
5. Speed Monitor in bottom bar
The setup instructions remain the same,
1. Start the P-SEN.exe and allow through firewall
2. Run Internal IP.bat and find your IP Address, preferable to set a static IP on your PC.
3. Under network settings on your console, select custom and when asked for proxy select Yes / Enable then enter your IP Address and port 27 (unless changed in Settings.cfg)
You'll need the following files:
A) Windows Vista or newer.
B) .NET 4.0 (Full)
C) Java (Latest)
Notice: This will be the last release, as I am unable to develop this program due to lack of knowledge in this area; however the progress made by Jordan should enable this application to continue functioning throughout the remaining lifespan on the PS3 and potentially the PS4 as well with a few tweaks such as File Types, though automatic updating would become broke due to the database only supporting PS3.
I hope you enjoy this release, a ton of work went into producing it and a struggle by my silly-self to make necessary changes, compiling the certificates was a nightmare that took over 10 weeks to figure out; but it's done now...
Mr. G Hill.
# I was left the documents by Jordan to complete his work, this accounts details were stored as an encrypted text file; just to clarify that I have permission to use this account and how I gained access for the knowledge of others.