Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder what ever happend to the team that said they had a 3.5 downgrade about a month ago? One big scam to make sales?

KaKaRoToKS owns.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh yeah i forgot about x3max.

lol they failed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    3.5 is downgradeable since quite a while with one exception: The new PS3 Slims with CECH 25xx that block the downgrade.

I happen to have one of those, so i'm pretty excited about getting signed apps and CFWs that allow backups.

Don't know if this has been asked before... I apologize if i have repeated a query.. So let me get this straight.. If I had an older generation of the Slim.. And I accidentally updated it to 3.5 from 3.41.. Is there a chance for me to downgrade with the E3 reader?

Thanks all for the help.

Yes there is. If you are more fortunate than i am, and you happen to have a Slim which serial number doesn't end with 2500-25xx.

Here's a pretty good tutorial for it:

Ahh.. Thanks mate. I watched that video somewhere before, I guess it still applies.. Will report back with my findings.. Cheers!

I got my wires crossed. I was thinking of the famous 3.5 Jailbreak.

Awesome news! Can't wait tell CFW is stable and homebrew works with out jailbreakin, Which we are so close to.. Can't wait.. Thank god for the ps3! Now more restriction from SCEA!

Great news, the scene is growing fast for PS3, thanks to all people involved! It's getting better and better everyday.

I hope we get backup managers working, I'm not really into game piracy, but it's nice having all of my games on the HDD, I'm pretty happy with how the scene is evolving so quickly, too bad we can't run unsigned code on CFW yet like the PSP, hopefully we can soon

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News