Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PS3 Downgrade for PIC18F (ZBN Modules) with a Guide Arrives

Since the release of PSGrade there have been lots of PS3 Downgrade Hex Codes for all types of devices, and today Matrix15 and xXJohannXx of Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) have posted a PIC18F hex code and guide which can be found below.

Download: PS3 Downgrade PIC18F Hex Code / PSGradePIC for nBTL, BTL_HID, BTL_MCHP

To quote, roughly translated: After leaving the downgrade for the different clones based Atmel microcontroller, the service mode is finally available to the dongle-based ICP such as ZBN SPI USB V1, V1.1, V2 , or PS3liberator NbzgroovePIC v1.0 at PICDEM bootloader is available.

The downgrade process is similar to any other dongles, you'll need: downgrade-files (http://www.logic-sunrise.com/telecharger-172586-downgrader-files.html)

1 - Upgrade your NbzgroovePIC or module ZBN with the update for the downgrade. (The update is done the same way that a jailbreak for maj.)

2 - Connect your NbzgroovePIC or module ZBN to the console. Turn it completely (power button back to the Fat, electric cable or a switch for slim) then turn the (by pressing the back button or by removing the console).

- Press the power button then quickly press the button "Eject". The console will start then shut off automatically

Note: It is possible that it does not go out alone, in this case the etteignez completely manually a second time (button facade and cut power supply).

This is exactly the same way as your console smith jailbreak.

From here, things will change, check that your console is in "Service Mode":

3 - On a USB stick (FAT32), place the file update 3.41 (. PUP) and the number 1 Lv2Diag.self you rename in Lv2Diag.self. (See it below)

4 - Connect your PS3 to your usb port on the far right.

- Start the console, the screen will be black, but the LED on the PS3 starts to flash.

- Wait about 3 minutes. Upon completion of the power button flashes green and the PS3 off.

- Remove the USB and turn on your PS3. Elle sera toujours en mode service. She will always be in service mode. You can now verify that it is well past 3.41.

5 - Connect your USB to your PC, delete the 2 files and copy the file to the root LV2Diag.self

(File 2) you rename as previously LV2Diag.self.

6 - Connect the USB port on the far right of your PS3 and start normally. Après 10secondes la console s'éteindra. After 10 seconds the console will turn off.

That's over your console and now 3.41 in the past and the joy you jailbreak.

- Disconnect your USB key, do not forget to reprogram your NbzgroovePIC or module ZBN with the last update for the jailbreak.

Thank you to Matrix15 for information and xXJohannXx for the tutorial.

PS3 Downgrade for PIC18F (ZBN Modules) with a Guide Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Argh! This hex is based on the PICdem bootloader, I can't flash it/import it onto my USBHID dongles...

Can I work some magic with a hex editor?

i've compiled PSGradePIC for nBTL, BTL_HID, BTL_MCHP

see attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Added to the first post now, and +Rep sorg!

Does this one have the same problem as the other? AKA does Blu-ray movies stop working and you have to apply the fix?

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    Does this one have the same problem as the other? AKA does Blu-ray movies stop working and you have to apply the fix?
    The files don't have to do anything with the problem. It's the PS3 model or region or how low you downgraded.

Frogzz Rulez.

Merci les gars Thanks guys

One question about the blue ray problem, does this only effect blu ray movies, or does it also effect games the are blu ray?

Quote Originally Posted by hackerxide View Post
    One question about the blue ray problem, does this only effect blu ray movies, or does it also effect games the are blu ray?
    Just the movies. Already asked it and get that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Just the movies. Already asked it and get that answer.
    lol thanks +Rep, I remember that I did now, but I think PS3 News redid the post before I read the reply that's great news seeing that I don't watch blu ray on my ps3. thank you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast