Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Developer JaicraB on Special Execution Mode WIP

Sponsored Links
    Today Spanish PS3 developer JaicraB has posted an update on his blog (linked above) of what appears to be a PS3 special execution mode WIP.

With it, he may be able to get the PS3 into service mode (possibly for downgrading and other delightful things) so let us hail him and hope there is more to come for us all.

For those who missed it, a few months back RichDevX also noted some progress in this area using a PSGroove Payload for PS3 Service Mode.

Some pictures are posted below, and to quote roughly translated:

"Look at this...., It seems not only egocentrics know how to do things and then sell their products.

A gift for DemonHades, Happy birthday to you !"

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Imagen2.JPG   Imagen1.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And this means what? a step closer to run games on 3.50 or isn't nobody working on it anymore.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In this mode, it is possible to run specific software, including one allowing the downgrade (the opposite of update, ie back to a previous firmware). In this mode, it is possible to run specific software. A downgrade opportunity to go 3.15 for the benefit of new and more otheros hack with PSGroove. And a step closer to CFW...

think of what we can do with somthing like this... downgrading, downgrade, cfw, repair for download loop who knows..

I think his blog should be front page news. This is definitely huge!

Looks like he is using or made a jig.

richdevx did something similar a while back didn't he?

now if only one of them would release how to do it i'd fix my ylod fat to get 3.15 back

JaicraB is the MAN!!!!

Yes i believe a major step has been taken by JaicraB to defeat Sony in this fight against our right to use PS3 with its full potencial! I want my OtherOS back!!! Good Job JaicraB!!!

Now you guys put your fingers to work and make it avaliable for everyone! My GT5 game is just a paperweight and i want to start playing it

Best regards

Luis

Quote Originally Posted by ChugIt View Post
    I think his blog should be front page news. This is definitely huge!
    Yep, that is what this section is for... incoming news, so it will definitely be moved to the front page soon but people can discuss it here in the meantime.

The issue at the moment is Mantagtj (although GREAT he shared it- Thanks! ) didn't include many of the requirements in reporting the news so I will need to re-write his post with a copy of all the text and any files from JaicraB's blog and the link to the article there.

Before I do that I have to do the regular (non-homebrew) news though so it will be a few hours still. If this post was "ready to go" right now I could just move it to the Site News but it is incomplete at the moment.

Anyway, carry on with the discussion guys!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News