Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

wow this app seems great! does it transfer the whole game folder + sub-folder + sub-files into ps3 internal hdd now..?

Also, is transfer speed from usb hdd to ps3 hdd faster than ftp method.. what is the directory on the internal ps3 hdd to transfer games to..??

Arrow

Here is Comgenie Awesome Filemanager version 0.06, also added to the first post with the changelog.
    Release Log 0.06
    - Added move support for faster moving files/directories instead of copy/delete.
    - Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs + echo function). Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases
    - Several fixes for (again) people with different screens
    Also below is Comgenie Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for 3.55 Firmware.

Registered User TheMadcapLaughs's Avatar
    Hi,

first of all,thanks for these great tool. I've a small problem... i followed tutorial to download new update and once transferred i ran them. Everything went smooth. After reboot i've tried games patched (e.g PES 2011 1.01 or Heavy Rain) and PS3 freeze.

All the icons of the xmb disappear and only the background picture stays. Even with on/off button it remains stuck, the only way to reboot is to unplug. I'm using PsGroove with Hermes V3 (ipod mini 2g), Open Manager 1.16. Do you have any hint/suggestion?

thanks.

Some updates such as the Heavy Rain 1.01 and 2.0 (with move support) do not currently work and will freeze up. Supposedly, some developers found a way to fix this (I guess the source just needs to be complied), so hopefully this happens within the next fews days.

yeah same happen to me. i patched madden 11 and game freezes at xmb. now everytime i try to load the game it freezes. i try deleting the game and backing the game up again and it still freezes.. anyway i can fix this?

Delete your update and everything is fine back again.

this might sound very noob but what update are you talking about to delete? cuz i deleted the ps3_update folder and it is still freezing.

Edit: nevermind i got it thanks for your reply!
    Last edited by aznruffryder; 10-13-2010 at 05:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ramx2 View Post
    To File Manager Developer, First of all thank you for the great app

But look at the picture plz I'm not able to see the X, the O and the [ ] on my lcd is there a way to fix that, I checked the tv settings can't do anything with it.
    I have the exact same problem.. Its quite annoying huh? I spent forever trying to figure out what was wrong but comes to find out nothing really was wrong lol

Arrow Comgenie's Awesome File Manager v0.06 for PS3 CFW Waninkoko v2

Here is Comgenie's Awesome File Manager v0.06 for PS3 CFW Waninkoko v2.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ager-released/

Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for PS3 4.21 CFW Arrives

Following up on his previous releases and the BlackB0x FTP V1.2 / ReActPSN Rogero Fix for 4.21 CFW ports, today PlayStation 3 developer Comgenie has updated his Awesome Filemanager v0.06 adding support for PS3 CFW 4.21.

Download: Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for PS3 4.21 CFW / Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for PS3 4.21 CFW (Mirror) / http://comgenie.com/filemanager/?downloadFile3=006 (Mirror #2)

Comgenie's Awesome FileManager v0.06 Changelog:

Release Log 0.06
    • Added move support for faster moving files/directories instead of copy/delete.
    • Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs + echo function). Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases
    • Several fixes for (again) people with different screens

Known issues in 0.06
    • Not possible to copy/delete any files with spaces in it
    • When copying things to the External USB, the files are marked as system files. Windows will not display them unless you turn them on as explained in: mydigitallife.info/2006/02/16/reveal-or-hide-windows-system-files-and-folders/

Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for PS3 4.21 CFW Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast