Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PR0r View Post
    I'd like to know this too. I'm on DEX 4.21 and i'm not keen on downgrading back to CEX. Hopefully something comes for us soon Anyone know of any good DEX to CEX guides?
    forgive me, but may i ask, what are the advantages of dex now apart from debug options, since 4.xx cfw's are out?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no advantage unless your a dev.

wait on dex though untill a dex cfw comes out. the risk of bricking going back to cex is a pretty high risk
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-28-2012 at 06:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Luci ferson View Post
    no advantage unless your a dev.

wait on dex though untill a dex cfw comes out. the risk of bricking going back to cex is a pretty high risk
    thanks, im just waiting for the wind to blow over, im still on 3.55 ofw :0

I want a test unit ps3. Funds are a bit tight right now though. Maybe later I can get me a test unit or just convert one...

its easy enough to convert a 3.55 ps3 to dex. but unless your actually gonna use the dex stuff, its a waste of a 3.55 ps3 (could be running 4.30cfw when its released) its a lot harder to go from dex to cex than it is to go other way round.

Very True - I am fortunate enough to have come across a CECH2501A (Base FW 3.50), sitting in the backroom of a Radio Shack in Sacramento.. Now workin with 2 CEX and 1 DEX... DEX is hard to get used to at first but its still fun to have one for bragging rights.

Now that the PS3 is blown wide open with the release of updated CFW, the DEX is gonna start to lag behind.. (B.T.W, as you guys first reported Sony 4.30 DEX OFW, WILL BRICK your system, apparently every time, we might be stuck on 4.25 DEX unless some of these A+ Dev's find a way around Sony, again ...)

Arrow Need.For.Speed.Most.Wanted 4.21-DEX FIX

Need.For.Speed.Most.Wanted 4.21-DEX FIX by muci_2

BLUS31010 DEX FIX: : [Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by romantizma View Post
    Resident Evil 6 PSN USA Fix
    Fix Link is dead... and is it for 3.55 or 4.21?? reup please... Thx

i have a question... can you update to this from 4.25 CEX?

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News