Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    uses ps3gen works 100%

From Generallee: SKATE 3 DEX PKG:

Install; the same as mentioned before.
    Run PKG, copy over game date (usrdir), profit.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how long till all bugs are fixed?

Sponsored Links

Medal of Honor: Warfighter [FIX DEX]

Sponsored Links
    MEDAL OF HONOR - WARFIGHTER (BLUS30990) FIX DEX

Can someone post a patch for One Piece Pirate Warriors for dex?

One Piece Pirate Warriors not update from sony can't patch it

Banned User

Dex 4.21 cfw ?

Just Curious does anyone know if there is anyone working on a dex 4.21 cfw. the Dex version of multiman has been updated to work with one. but i've seen no mention of anything dex related. have the devs abandoned developing cfw on dex?

Assassins.Creed.III 4.21 BLES01667 DEX FIX

Assassins.Creed.III 4.21 BLES01667 DEX FIX

From Omnomnom: LeatherHead nuked this for not working on CEX properly. I like to test things regardless, only to find it works fine via DEX.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City 100 CFW3.40 EBOOT FIX USA-[LeatherHead]

From PatrickBatman: DEX users BLES01667 assassins creed 3 update 1.01

here the dex version of pkg if your lazy: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by scirea91; 10-26-2012 at 07:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sony PS3 Debug / Test (DEX) Firmware 4.25 Update by Team Mate Out

Following the recent 4.30 DEX Warning, this weekend DemonHades reports that Team Mate (via [Register or Login to view links]) have now leaked the Sony PS3 Debug / Test (DEX) Firmware 4.25 update which has been confirmed working by several Spanish PlayStation 3 developers.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

PS3UPDAT4.25DEX MATE_TEAM .PUP
    MD5: DA0B4C5ACDAEB8407762B41F6BFA7DFE

From MARA87: Just checked the appldr.. version is 4.25. seems legit to me.. otherwise i would not posted it
    • Auth-ID [lv0]
    • Vendor-ID [hv]
    • SELF-Type [lv0]
    • Version 04.25

Changelog for the DEX FW:

[Bug Fix]
    [NP related]
    • The following bug has been fixed.
    • (B#101456)

When 24 hours have elapsed in a signed-in state after the last sign-in to the PlayStation Network, there is a problem where almost all of the NP Library APIs will return errors. (TechnoteID: 201208-01)

As always, keep in mind these PUP updates will currently NOT install on a retail PS3, and so they are intended for examination and comparison purposes only.

We have 100% confirmed that running this updater on a retail PS3 will not damage it, however, it will give the following error before the installation completes: The data type is not supported. (8002F029)

Finally, in related PlayStation 3 DEX news LOGAN5 has made available [Register or Login to view links] console owners, stating the following:

I do this little tool, because I was tired of all these manipulations do to play games on PS3 DEX 4.21. This program allows you to recompress quickly game update without drm for ps3 4.21 dex+ ... just drag *.pkg (cex) on the window.

It allows you to play games installed on the internal hard disk of the PS3 DEX 4.21 (not tested with BDemu)

FAST TUTO

1 - On your PC use Repkgdex+ to repack Game update / patch (cex to dex)
    2 - Copy the new pkg file on USB pendrive
    3 - Install it on PS3 (via USB)
    4 - Copy to hdd your ps3 Game in your created folder (HDD0/GAME/BLESXXXX) without the replacing EBOOT.BIN & PARAM SFO
    5 - Go to XMB and launch the game

I'm a little programmer... a noob ... there are still bugs to fix thank you to report me if there are errors. I hope i was clear with my explanation for the use. Bye ! Have a nice day !

Sony PS3 Debug / Test (DEX) Firmware 4.25 Update by Team Mate Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

i get corrupted data

Quote Originally Posted by Luci ferson View Post
    Just Curious does anyone know if there is anyone working on a dex 4.21 cfw. the Dex version of multiman has been updated to work with one. but i've seen no mention of anything dex related. have the devs abandoned developing cfw on dex?
    I'd like to know this too. I'm on DEX 4.21 and i'm not keen on downgrading back to CEX. Hopefully something comes for us soon Anyone know of any good DEX to CEX guides?

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News