Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay I spoofed to 4.25 and now it tells me that I should renew my account at PS store or I cannot play... so I am stucked

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have yet to try going back to 3.55 dex. If you manage to get reactpsn old dlc and psn titles working, they will most likely work on 4.21 dex by saving all your old exdata info. I also read that not every game and dlc works with the EDAT generation method from reactpsn 2.22. I could try testing a lot of things if someone provides me with a confirmed 3.55 DEX CFW with ReactPsn support.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    This may be worth looking into if you haven't already: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...x-support-out/

Thanks I will see what can I do, but damn all this DEX stuff is a bit complicated, perhaps I should wait for the CFW 4.11 to be released, that should fix everyones problems!

DEX 4.21-3.55 downgrade 100% successful by using the downgrader (ps3devwiki.com/files/firmware/OFW-DEX/3.55downgrader/PS3UPDAT.PUP) on a first launch NOR model, and then reflashing with exceedy's 3.55 dex.

No brick risk whatsoever by updating through storage media (usb thumbdrive). I kinda risked my balls by flashing twice since my power source has been failing as of lately and i don't have an e3 nor progskeet.

Now gonna make tests of ReactPSN 2.22 functionality with exceedy's 3.55 dex (which is supposedly vsh patched): [Register or Login to view links]

I need more brave souls to do some manual .vsh patching while on 3.55 dex to see if that works too without risks. Wait for some feedback.

Can someone help me out? I just converted my CEX to DEX4.20. Can somebody tell me, step by step, how I get games like The Amazing Spiderman and Sleeping Dogs to work. I have installed the latest multiman and have PS3GEN on my laptop.

So i tried but with no success. Here are some useful things to note:
    • First tried all the reactpsn 2.20 methods, but i didn't manage to activate psn titles whatsoever. So, next i tried by manually patching the .vsh (which previously worked as a final solution on my 3.55 cex) and then using reactpsn 2.0 with previously activated exdata folders, with no success.
    • To activate write on flash YOU MUST USE Multiman CEX version. The DEX version doesn't allow you to mount flash and freezes your ps3.
    • And NEVER use a 3.55 CEX (retail) .vsh file for it will semibrick your ps3. I tried with all the DEX (debug) ones that i know of and a custom one to no avail. Maybe it could work 100% if we had a specific .vsh made for this 3.55 dex. It is rather weird why Rogero hasn't tried to implement it yet.

The psn games managed to go as far as the classic XXXXXXXX error screen after 5-10 seconds. And you can most likely kiss DLC goodbye (Unless someone confirms that it runs with PS3GEN images). Dunno if it's because of QA flagging, Console Model or else but i had everything working fine before changing to DEX. I also tried with a lot of debug settings but kept getting the same errors.

I read that there's this failproof method that consists of making your own DEX.PUP using MFW BUILDER with this task: [Register or Login to view links], so any takers are welcome.

Hi all, I'm new.. found this:

Dirt 3 BLES01287 DEX: [Register or Login to view links]

Greetings Mike

Quote Originally Posted by daivyphuong View Post
    PES 13 4.21 DEX
    This didn't work for me. What did I do wrong? Is there another solution?

yeah but you need Japan version:

I make this short tutorials, I hope this explain everything and will work to anyone:

1. Prepare files from BLES01675 (IMSOMNI Release) and BLJM60520 (Caravan Release)
    2. On BLJM60520 game folder check the files with name BK_XXXXXXX.INT (Example BK_00AB4E1847DBF1E858701F89725B6303.INT)
    Copy all that files(Only with the name "BK_XXXXXXXX.INT", there's hundreds of them) to "BLES01675/P-S-3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/COOKEDPS3/"
    3. Download this PS3TOC.TXT files:

[Register or Login to view links]

4. Replace PS3TOC.TXT files on "BLES01675/P-S-3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/" with PS3TOC.TXT you download from above link.
    5. On "BLES01675/P-S-3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/COOKEDPS3/" there's two files "COOKEDLANGUAGES" and "DEFAULTLANGUAGE", open that two files with HEX Editor/Notepad and change FRA to INT on each files. Save.
    6. Build the image PS3 game disc by using BLES01675 game folder.
    7. Finish. And before boot/play the game, make sure you delete Dishonored Game Data first.

Sponsored Links
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News