Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PS3 Debug Firmware Update 3.15 Arrives for Test Consoles

Last week PS3 Debug Firmware 3.10 was made available following some older revisions, and today PS3 Debug Firmware Update 3.15 has been added to our PlayStation 3 Downloads section for Test consoles.

Download: PS3 Debug Firmware Update 3.15

This latest PS3 Debug / Test update comes courtesy of a member who wishes to remain anonymous - THANKS for sharing with the community!!

For those curious, in addition to the PSP Emulator Details that are no longer hidden in PS3 Debug Firmware 3.15 comes support for Sony's Data Transfer Utility and of course PS3 / PSP Minis.

As always, if you (or someone you know) has access to other PS3 Debug Firmware updates, or any other related PlayStation 3 files of interest, feel free to Contact Us.

PS3 Debug Firmware Update 3.15 Arrives for Test Consoles

More PlayStation 3 News...

great i'll go update my debug ps3 :P

lol i'm not a registered user so i can't download
    Last edited by cmccmc; 02-06-2010 at 12:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by cmccmc View Post
    lol i'm not a registered user so i can't download
    I actually gave you a few +Rep's for the helpful replies you made, but then you made a few I -Rep'd for so it was a wash.

Don't worry though, you'll get +Rep'd again soon I'm sure to become a Registered User.

omg, this is the first time the debug version has caught up with its retail counterpart. Two recent debug firmware leaks within less than a week. A big thank you to PS3news staff and the nice anonymous source for sharing this with us.

Quote Originally Posted by zhixiang View Post
    Two recent debug firmware leaks within less than a week. A big thank you to PS3news staff and the nice anonymous source for sharing this with us.
    The really good news is each time we do a post like this we get a few e-mails from other sources who offer to help out when they can with related files... definitely a win-win situation for the resident PS3 Devs and those with Debug consoles!

this is getting out of hand!!! i feel like a kid in a candy store, i mean it just keeps getting better & better for test owners. what's next the 3.15 $dk ? all we need now is 1.50 & we can take over the world !!! muwhahaha

I hope that in the future we will be able to use this file on a retail PS3

Thumbs Up

thank you all ps3news staff.

Can someone notify me when a debug ps3 is on ebay

*edit*

i've just seen one on ebay but the guy only has 3(*) feedback and won't ship to europe...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-test-debugging-unit-DECH00A_W0QQitemZ320484534269QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item4a9e5de7fd

@myself... just seen the ps3news buy/trade/sell section.. lol
    Last edited by ModderFokker; 02-06-2010 at 01:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes, ps3news is one of the common places to find a debug/test unit besides Ebay. But they tend to be expensive though, and personally I prefer ebay transaction if possible. This will avoid possible scam. But it's up to you to decide where you want to buy yours :-) Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast