- [Settings] -> [Debug Settings] -> [Crash Report] : Off/[On]
A feature has been added to enable/disable the feature to send a report when the system software crashes, therefore it is now possible to disable the report sending feature when the operation screen of the feature is disturbing development.
- [Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [System Language] : Polski
Polish has been added as an option.
- [PlayStation(R)Network] -> [Account Management] -> [Facebook]
The following features that realize coordination between PlayStation(R)Network and Facebook have been added:
- Share Trophy Information
Publish acquired trophy information to Facebook
- Share Purchase Information
Publish information of a product that is purchased from
PlayStation(R)Store to Facebook
- Share Game Event Information
Publish information of an event that occurred within the game to Facebook
- Registration/deletion of a Facebook account and setting of each features can be carried out from [PlayStation(R)Network]->[Account Management]->[Facebook].
Finally, if you (or someone you know) runs across other PS3 Debug Firmware updates that aren't in our archive, or any other related files of interest, feel free to Contact Us.
Great news. First came the Geohot exploit, now the latest debug firmware 3.10. The PS3 scene is truly heating up. Hopefully this will help the devs better understand how debug firmware differs from retail and possibly use in conjunction with Geohot's exploit to make progress on finding software exploit for retail units.
I downloaded the new firmware for my test unit, everything works peachy.
Only problem is when mw2 prompts me to update the patch to version 1.08, it downloads then gives me a dns error after downloading. Anyone have this problem before? really want to play online, but alas.