Last week we posted
some older PS3 Debug Firmware updates for those with PS3 Test
units, and today we're happy to report that PS3 Debug Firmware version 3.10 is now available.
Courtesy of Garfield123
(awarded a 6-Month Premium Membership
) comes PlayStation 3 Debug Firmware 3.10, which includes several new features (detailed below) and miscellaneous bug fixes.
Download: PS3 Debug / Test Firmware 3.10 (USA) PS3 Debug Firmware 3.10 New Features:
- [Settings] -> [Debug Settings] -> [Crash Report] : Off/[On]
A feature has been added to enable/disable the feature to send a report when the system software crashes, therefore it is now possible to disable the report sending feature when the operation screen of the feature is disturbing development.
- [Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [System Language] : Polski
Polish has been added as an option.
- [PlayStation(R)Network] -> [Account Management] -> [Facebook]
The following features that realize coordination between PlayStation(R)Network and Facebook have been added:
- Share Trophy Information
Publish acquired trophy information to Facebook
- Share Purchase Information
Publish information of a product that is purchased from
PlayStation(R)Store to Facebook
- Share Game Event Information
Publish information of an event that occurred within the game to Facebook
- Registration/deletion of a Facebook account and setting of each features can be carried out from [PlayStation(R)Network]->[Account Management]->[Facebook].
Finally, if you (or someone you know) runs across other PS3 Debug Firmware updates that aren't in our archive
, or any other related files of interest, feel free to Contact Us
More PlayStation 3 News