Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really cool, can't wait to download this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is sweet that its got the "latest" debug firmware, but SONY should have made it so you can update it like a regular retail system..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Developers are only meant to have PS3 Debug Consoles, so downloading Firmware from $ony servers would be as they'll be able to track who is downloading from their servers. At least this is what applied to 360 dev consoles.

Works perfectly in my prototype Ps3! I had 1.xx and with the 2.52 unlocked so much more!!

Thanks a lot for this.

Updated my DEV ps3 and work fine

Many thx for sharing with us. What about NET on a dev ps3? Could i connect to the Servers without getting troubles from Sony? I want to synchronise my trophys and play online if it is not dangerous to get banned.

Or better say is it possible to play with retail cons from the dev servers or have i than to play with my retail "black box"? ( im guess not )

Lightbulb

You may have already seen this regarding Debug PS3's online, but if not check this thread:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...ore-98340.html

Ahh... great! No i dont have seen this post

Firmware update downloads

Is their an update coming out anytime soon that will fix the issues seen with 2.6? It has made it so I can no longer load any games. I would really like to find the PS3 Debug Firmware 1.0 as well. I've had no luck finding it.

Also, where do you guys download your firmware? They sure are hard to find and Sony only allows you to download the latest. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Uhhmm....you mean debug FW 2.6? If you have it why not share it with us?
    And if you have retail what do you hope that the debug fw 1.0 could do for you?

The FWs are not normally download able they are leaked.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12