Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have problem with AC3 (czech version, not Assassins.Creed.III.PS3-DUPLEX)

I sign EBOOT (also tried earlier with tool from TrueAncestor) and game starts but freeze in menu. It seems to me, that problem is with SELFs, "ac3mp_e_ps3_f.self" and "UplayBrowser.ppu.self". I have tried to resign them with your tool but no luck. Also I noticed, that they grew in size, are two or three times big than original files. Could it have something to do with compression? thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice guys so now a reason to come back to 3.55 but which cfw 3.55 is better tell me pls 1-Rogero 3.55 v3.7 or rebug 3.55.3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How about .sdat files? I would like to patch F1 2012 EUR version which contains a .sdat file. Thanks

F1 2012 EUR sdat fixed file: [Register or Login to view links]

thanks

thanks but how the file is fixed? the tool used is? i want used for fix sdat file by me

Thanks a lot DarkGiovy, I will try it now with the eboot that I fixed with your tool, but same question as jhonny82, how did you fix it? Can we do it ourselves with your tool?

I took it from unSANE fix

I just ran a hash check on the file and it's the exact file as the one from the unSANE patch for the USA version. Are u sure this works for the EUR version as well?

Yeah sorry i just saw your post. But the unSANE fix is for the USA version, does it also work for the EUR version?

Thanks
    Last edited by mschumacher69; 11-04-2012 at 04:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

unSane fix is for USA ver not EUR-... work also with EUR ver?

I tried using the dark eboot fixer for zone of the enders hd collection, the game works without audio though. Any ideas to get this game working with audio or a working eboot patch, would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News