Sports Champions 2 PLEEEEASE!
ok patching eboots is the easy part. can someone give me a quick rundown on how to patch game updates with this thing. cheers.
PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v3.0 to Fix PlayStation 3 EBOOTs for 3.55 CFW
Following the initial release, today I have updated my PlayStation 3 homebrew tool to PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v3.0 which is used to fix PlayStation 3 EBOOTs for 3.55 CFW users.
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
- Tool made compatible with all OS Windows version incl. Windows 8 (to be tested on MAC Os)
- Add option for fix Eboot.bin for CFW 4.XX
- Add option for see PKG info
- Add option for extract Game PKG
- Add option for extract Update Game PKG
- Add option for edit Ps3_Disc.sfb
- Add option for search game updates
- Changed Param.sfo editor
- Fix a Fixer eboot bug with same Eboot.bin
- Available version ITA of Tool
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks for all the hard work, DarkGiovy!
wow this is nice. will dl and have a crack at it in the morning.DarkGiovy your on fire.
Tried it several times no luck with DOA 5.
Does it fix the sprx files ? Some of us said that it doesnt work. Now the 3.0 version is release and does it work ? That's what we want to know.
Even in v2.00 was possible fix .sprx file,in this version I've updated some key files,now should fix everything correctly
Attempting to repack BLUS31003, and getting errors regarding BLUS31010 (NFS: MW -- i don't even have this game or any related files)
Any idea why i'm getting this error?
[PARAM.SFO Check]: APP_VER entry cannot be included for GameData.
[PARAM.SFO Check]: TitleID BLUS31003 differs from BLUS31010 (ContentID).
Illegal Package: PARAM.SFO check fail.
Thanks. I hope that it will resolve the issues with Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City with .sprx files problem.