Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    turn your telly off and on it could just be because of the resolution change, are any of the activity leds blinking on the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes the Wi-Fi activity LED is blinking but nothing else. It's not my TV because I'm using standard RCA cables to plug it in. It's still on and I tried to press the power button to turn it off and it beeped 3 times and stayed on... I'm getting worried

Can someone please reply?
    Last edited by retop56; 01-22-2011 at 08:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you might need to reset the video output mode since you changed the firmware. hold down the power button until you hear 2 or 3 beeps close to each other. it's been a while since i had to do it so i forget the exact number of beeps.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but this refers to black screen. The reason why you get black screen after you backup a game is do to WRONG NAME for somereason multiMAN and Gaia for some reason change the name of the back and put in these symbols - or _ in the name.

Delete them all you should have is blus30591 with no for black ops or BLUS30377 for mw2 then with the original disc make a GAME DATA FOLDER. this should fix blackscreen for most of you i got mw2 working and waw with cod4 this happens on most FATS so i hope this helps.

i'm using wutangrza's cfw and have tried gaia and multiman can't get any games to boot the games i've tried are nba jam the fight lights out and mass effect and nba elite i'm trying to boot them off of a external it sees the game the fight lights out starts like it want's to play but freezes at loading can anybody help me with this problem.

put a game in your drive.

Quote Originally Posted by mizery19 View Post
    i'm using wutangrza's cfw and have tried gaia and multiman can't get any games to boot the games i've tried are nba jam the fight lights out and mass effect and nba elite i'm trying to boot them off of a external it sees the game the fight lights out starts like it want's to play but freezes at loading can anybody help me with this problem.
    See here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ja...st-116289.html

has anyone confirmed this CFW works with "launch models" like my CECHE04 ?

Please respond.

i've used Rogero Manager from start along with some others but last 2 times i upgraded to latest release it didnt over right previous instal,i now have 3 copys installed and last time i removed a backup manager i lost all backed up games from hard drive, is there a way to delete Rogero Manager without deleting back ups?

Banned User
    I cannot get blackbox ftp to load, opens with an error code, I cannot get the Fix permisions file to load, loads with an error code,

How can i fix file permisions to fix loading if i cant get the file to run lol.

I thought this firmware ran signed and unsigned code, so why do things thats worked before now not work??

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News