Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have found and copied over the missing files (from RU folder). I have downloaded and installed update 1.01 copied the eboot from hdd0/game/BLES00949 to hdd0/GAMES/BLES00949/PS3-GAME.

And it's still just black screens!! please someone, show mercy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great work! but unfortunately i my ps3 hangs very often at startup of gaia (and multiman) or when i exit from games to xmb (xmb freezes).

does anybody know if it's a problem of the backupmanagers or with the firmware in general?

best wishes,
    axel

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i am going to install cfw now.i have CECHA01 60 gb fat currently at ofw 3.41.are my steps correct?

1) Install ofw 3.55 into the PS3 from XMB (Settings > System Update > Update via Storage Media)
    2) Install Kmeaw cfw (via recovery or storage media?)
    3) how do i extract gaia manager to root of directory? (planning on using external hdd 500gb for all this)

please help, i don't want to screw this

ofw from xmb and cfw from recovery menu is how I had to do it but it's been stated that you can do both from xmb.

Quote Originally Posted by THCIV View Post
    to get netflix to work just delete it and redownload it, worked for me.
    thanks thciv you saved me a whooping from my girlfriend... haha... redownloaded netflix and it worked perfectly!

thanks, i will go with recovery, i am so happy ps3 has been hacked

Gentlefolk, just so you know, i tried with a 40g cechg01 and it has worked with everything I have thrown at it, no brick.

Backups, movies (DVD) and I am using multiman 1.12.xx. Free access to information people, it is a universal human right. A moral imperative if you will. We can all enjoy the freedom and feel safe. Thanks.

I got the same problems with my fat ps3 CHECHG04. Gaia crashes more often than multiman. It also happen without the use of a manager. maybe it depends on a crash before ?!

Edit: I figured out, when your system hang and you got a message on startup (system wasn`t shut correctly last time) - I don`t know the english system message sorry. Then you have to restart the system (system shut down) or it will crash badly.

Then you can restart and everything works fine.
    Last edited by me1972; 01-21-2011 at 03:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by haze67 View Post
    some screenshots

* fireup CMD - type cd c:\bsdiff (rename folder and put all required files into this folder)
    +rep!! thanks a lot...

I hope this okay... This is for those who patch their own PUP's. I stumbled upon this little app that integrates with windows explorer. It gives MD5, SHA1 and CRC32. It works a lot easier than the other MD5 hasher that floats around. And it is freeware
    Just wanted to share it!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 01-21-2011 at 09:46 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News