Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks mate, but can we still on psn store with this and am still on 3.41 and use my ipod nano1G to jailbreak it.

what is better this or my 3.41??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no if files are split they wont play but 4 gig is a fat 32 limitation so say a game is 6 gig that game will have files belonging to it of diffrent sizes making up the 6 gig so as long as no one file is over 4 gig you can put it on a external fat 32 drive and play it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not too sure tbh.. Only been doing this for 2 weeks, didn't JB using 3.41

But, from what i can tell 3.55 is a lot better, no dongle needed etc.

ok dude thanks for reply, i will wait, then i do it or not.

Sorry, I mistyped that haha - I understand, no need to split as the files are small anyways, except for some that might be over 4GB, in which case they'd need to be rejoined (with multiman) while being copied on to the INT HHD. I think i'm still in Wii mode with ISO's haha
    Quote Originally Posted by stevienut View Post
    no if files are split they wont play but 4 gig is a fat 32 limitation so say a game is 6 gig that game will have files belonging to it of diffrent sizes making up the 6 gig so as long as no one file is over 4 gig you can put it on a external fat 32 drive and play it.
    Also, thought i'd post this as it might be useful just in case anyone wants to check for files sizes within the game files (Win 7)

Open folder, type in ">4000 MB" on the search bar
    Last edited by acelove; 01-20-2011 at 11:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it's up to you this cfw is new and we are testing it out to find any bugs,you could wait to see how things progress,you can go online and psn works fine you have all options same as official firmware and you can play backups and homebrew,ive had no problems as of yet with this cfw and am very happy i upgraded from 3.41

yeh that's handy i wasnt aware of that way to check, i think file splitting software has a tool to check also.
    Last edited by stevienut; 01-20-2011 at 11:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

but i have many psn games worked on my 3.41. will this to work on 3.55 cfw. i have all my pkg. games on my pc. so when i install this 3.55 cfw on my ps3, will my pkg games work on 3.55 or not the games a singed- i can play only with ipod nano jailbrake, or the games will not work without dongle.

sorry for my bad english.

My pkg games that worked on 3.41 with JB don't work anymore on the latest kmeaw CFW. Tested with and without level 2 patch, but it says:
    but also you’re able to install pkgs that aren’t signed for geohot’s jailbreak. So all that homebrew for 3.41 can now be installed on kmeaw’s 3.55; signed and unsigned pkgs are compatible

your games should work fine although there are no guarantees, but read through this thread and see how others have reported, when you use cfw no need for dongle anymore.

Hello, can someone tell me, which games work with this release? My old one does not work, or how can i make an iso function on BM?

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News