Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Worked like a charm on 120 gig slim, installed original firmware, then Kmeaw and thats it, no geosnot installed. Noticed psn games that I installed fine under 3.41 are installing and playing fine (i.e. bowling). Backups from external playing fine also, thanks for the great work guys, job well done.

Can anyone confirm this working on fat 60 gig?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know whether I will be able to play online multiplayer for games like blackops assuming I get it running. I can't seem to find anyone giving clear confirmation on the online multiplayer using these CFW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, so I'm using the CFW patcher to patch my FW and I'm having one problem... When I'm on the final option, and I have to choose which patch to use (CFW_v3.55.patch/Wutangrza-3.55.patch/PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff), do I have to patch it to Wutangrza first?

I'm trying to do the CFW_v.3.55.patch, but apparently I don't have the right file to do so. I downloaded the PS3 Custom Firmware v3.55 Backup Manager Patched Wutangrza kmeaw thinking that would work, but execute is blanked out... Do I need a different file? I'm on 3.55 OFW, trying to make the update file to go to kmeaw's CFW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but you are running the lvl2 patcher right? Oh and yes i have this working on a CECHK01 (ntsc) fat console without any issues.

You got the file "PS3 Custom Firmware v3.55 Backup Manager Patched Wutangrza kmeaw" modified pup.

YES you still have to run it until they add it to the backup managers.
    Last edited by cmptrblder; 01-19-2011 at 03:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok so I just checked the back off my ps3 and it so happends to be a CECHA01 can I run this without the epic failure?

ok so I have installed your custom firmware, and up above it says that it is already patched... now does that mean that I don't have to run the installation of lv2.pkg or that I still need to.

I installed the lv2.pkg anyhow and it made another program pop up, I didn't know if I was suppose to run this program (which would make sense in my mind) or if I was just suppose to install the lv2.pkg and leave the program alone...

So stupid me ran the program anyhow and it caused my HDD to flash green and yellow as if processing something but after ten minutes (excessive for a program) I gave up and restarted the PS3. Ty and I hope for a useful reply.

Alright so I'm installing kmeaw's CFW as we speak. So once it's done, I run the lv2 pkg, right? I just have to run this pkg before using any BM, correct?

Black Ops multiplayer does work. I played a round myself.

Banned User
    Why don't they just add the patch to the firmware instead of running it everytime you reboot? That way you don't have to wait for the patched versions of your favorite backup manager. I use Open Manager 2.1g so I doubt that'll ever get patched.

Tell me why this is better than Wan's CFW? It's working fine on my PS3 so why should I update to this?

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News