Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud41269 View Post
    (backing up RE5 game save never seemed to work)
    It does for a while now since one of the updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    didn't know that, i can't remember if i was uptodate or not but my error was not protected it said "this game save don't belong to you" which it did i had same name.

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    I can't get Star Ocean and Resonance of Fate to work I'm getting this message (see attachment)

Any idea?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

error.JPG  

Could be because one of this maybe?

5.Known issues: select an output folder other than root or desktop, or leave it blank to create a defualtout folder in the same directory as the app, otherwise you might encounter an error due to privileges

7.These cheats do not work in updated games as they are npdrm encrypted, we are working on a bypass(well actually blazie is doing most of the work...great guy.)

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Could be because one of this maybe?
    I don't think it's because of these issues, I changed the output folder several times (to C:, H:, D:,)

And I haven't updated the games because I'm not using Internet with my PS3

Tested on Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes - works perfectly! Thanks!

PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.3 Released by TeamSOS

Today TeamSOS have updated their PlayStation 3 cheat homebrew application to PS3 Cheat Enabler version 1.3 which now includes the ability to make CHEAT PKG files for use on both PS3 backups and original games.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Ok, so the ChangeLog is:
    • Added ability of Cheat Pkg creation
    • Added ability of reading from both param.sfo files and encrypted eboots of games for the contentID (increases game compatibility with patches and updates, You still use the disc eboot to create the cheat pkg, of course, but you can also give it the npdrm eboot its replacing and it will match its information for increase compatibility)
    • Bug Fixes
    • PS3 keys folder check added (If the folder cannot be found, the application will shutdown instantly)
    • Cheat Database Updated, added few more games and updated some games with more cheats.

Well, guess thats it! Hope you have a blast!

This application requires a set of decryption keys to unself the EBOOT.BIN file. All you have to do is download the ps3 keys and place them in your user folder. On Windows 7 that's in:
    C:\User\[yourusername]\ps3keys

REMINDER: This application is for entertainment purposes only, it is NOT intended for online cheating, if you use this application for cheating online the consequences will be fatal, or in laymens words- BANNED. What happens to you online while using these cheats is not our fault, and we will not be held responsible for your actions.

PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.3 Arrives, Includes Cheat PKG File Support

More PlayStation 3 News...

Hey Boss, what about the download method from our server ? I got the message that the file is temporary not available.

You would have post the link for me to check, but chances are it was one of the removed files as we can no longer host stuff like this directly so we use free file-sharing sites instead.

Than I take this opportunity to share this, [Register or Login to view links], while Megaupload seems to have a problem with that file. Is there an official statement from your side, that we don't host any applications anymore, or I just skipped it ?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News