Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice, the list has grown a good bit. I'll have to try it out now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This needs Demon's Souls added. If a cheat was ever needed so badly, it's for that impossible game. Would be nice to be able to make it past the 1ST LEVEL lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dekaspace View Post
    Does this only work on NTSC games? I want to play Eternal Sonata again and hate grinding in rpgs so will save some time.

Plus want to speed up completing Tekken 6 (not for achivements though thats a bonus, so I can unlock everything)

I am in UK so almost all my games are PAL.
    Just check the codemasters web page but most of the codes seems to be "universal" / for all regions unless specifically stated in the code selection (like NTSC / JAP)

Download link is down. Thanks

I have updated the first post with revision 1.2 which includes a working link, for how long only time will tell so grab it while ya can.

If needed here is a mirror: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by DMagic1; 04-18-2011 at 02:19 AM

Nice, im keen to play around with this...

I've already finished most the games I have, so only want to play around with the cheats rather then use them to finish it...

Interesting one. There are also some PKG's of the game out, which enable the setting directly on your EBOOT.BIN which is on your PS3. I think the guys from ps3usercheat.com are really mad about this.

RE5 worked perfectly, nice to cheat for once been through game many times but lost game saves due to either 360 crashing or ps3 needing a format (backing up RE5 game save never seemed to work) Killzone 2 didn't work unfortunately will test more games.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News