Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys i can't bring on XMB the TV category. Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tv icon = playtv

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    can you put like real tv channels like comedy central espn, tru tv, the weather channel, fox tv, discovery and so on and yeah thats all i was wondering.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If I remove a category file altogether, say PSN, will it remove it from the XMB or just error?

Quote Originally Posted by atlask2 View Post
    tv icon = playtv
    Yeah but how i will bring it on XMB. By the way i have us account.

If they work the same as bbc iplayer and like, then theres no reason why not thecockdock1234, Severusx that depends of what file your editing? what file is it?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    If I remove a category file altogether, say PSN, will it remove it from the XMB or just error?
    Any files missing will freeze/rsod, you could delete all the icon entries from it if you wanted but it will still show main category icon. Kakarato was asking me about same thing (removing categories) for the ps3mfw project, I couldn't help him unfortunatly.

Gotcha, I don't use PSN so I was gonna get rid of it. However, now I think I may re-purpose it into a PS3 Media Server/Center channel. Do you know how to change the icons themselves, similar to the ICON0 you would see for a game/homebrew app?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by thecockdock1234 View Post
    can you put like real tv channels like comedy central espn, tru tv, the weather channel, fox tv, discovery and so on and yeah thats all i was wondering.
    With my PS3 anyway i can just use the webbrowser to go to the RTEplayer page and it works fine, im not sure if all TV streaming sites works the same on PS3 but with RTEplayer it is like icon on XMB is just a shortcut to the web page. Try out your prefered TV streaming site through web browser and save it as a bookmark if it works, almost as easy but not quite

I have not got to changing icons yet, but all i was going to do was save the icon I don't want to the PC, edit it, then save it back out again, knowing its kept its sizes, and attribs, but I bet theres an easer way.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News