Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96



  1. #11
    Senior Member Ni72ous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    58
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unable to find such a folder on my console, are we supposed to create it?

  2. #12
    Senior Member daveshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    414
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been messing with my xml's, removing and adding stuff I don't use, like PSN links, so this has come in very handy for me to customize my links without all the editing.

    Thanks

  3. #13
    Registered User wazer1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I put the file into the correctly folder, but nothing shows up, even after restart of ps3, note i used openftpbox, that could not see the folders, then i changed to ps3ftp 1.2 and i could see the folders. But TV section still not shows up. This is EU console in EU country

  4. #14
    Senior Member severusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    I've been messing with my xml's, removing and adding stuff I don't use, like PSN links, so this has come in very handy for me to customize my links without all the editing.
    Can you post some more details about that? I would like to remove a lot of the links as well, similar to what is described in the MFW project.

  5. #15
    Senior Member daveshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    414
    forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you have to go online to reactivate the menu, I think just going to a web page on your PS3 will start it up again after a min or so, not psn tho. I think that's how I got my daughters working again.

  6. #16
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    Can you post some more details about that? I would like to remove a lot of the links as well, similar to what is described in the MFW project.
    If you want to remove icons see my thread I started about xml/rco modding months ago when scene was new and no CFW's were available. , i was thinking of adding some more info to it about things I learned while working on AciDCFW. like how to add the XMB filebrowser (see pics below) I discovered etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you have to go online to reactivate the menu, I think just going to a web page on your PS3 will start it up again after a min or so, not psn tho. I think that's how I got my daughters working again.
    You could be right, I may have done that too as I do surf on my ps3s sometimes.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    HPIM3789.JPG   HPIM3790.JPG   HPIM3794.JPG  

  7. #17
    Senior Member daveshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    Can you post some more details about that? I would like to remove a lot of the links as well, similar to what is described in the MFW project.
    Take a look in your > /dev_flash/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/


  8. #18
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    351
    How about posting what you have learned about xmb modding , icons etc in that thread and we can try get one place together with all the info, It might get me going again to post some new infos too.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 02-10-2011 at 01:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19
    Senior Member daveshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    414
    Sounds good bud, although I have just been messing and testing myself, so yes I will get my things together and I'll post my XML edits.

  10. #20
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by wazer1337 View Post
    I put the file into the correctly folder, but nothing shows up, even after restart of ps3, note i used openftpbox, that could not see the folders, then i changed to ps3ftp 1.2 and i could see the folders. But TV section still not shows up. This is EU console in EU country
    I don't think TV category shows in all EU countries, Are you sure that there is a TV streaming service for PS3 in your country?

    If you are not sure try make a new user from UK or Ireland as they definitely do have the service and category. Also check xreg file to make sure the value ends in "1" if it end in "0" it means its disabled.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 02-10-2011 at 01:26 PM

 

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News