Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 CFW Evilnat BETA Arrives and BackUp Loader WIP Detailed

Sponsored Links
    Spanish PlayStation 3 developer nathan_r32_69 has posted a Beta release of PS3 CFW Evilnat today along with details on their BackUp Loader WIP.

To quote, roughly translated via Google:

CFW Evilnat BETA

Good fellow, you know that I decided to make a CFW and investigate, since the programming along with the PS3 is a pretty fun hobby.

"This software is shared with no warranty. Neither I, nor members of PS3SOS liable for any damages to your console. Use with caution."

I have access to the archives of the kernel of the PUP, as I can I start to create the Backup Loader.

Took several days creating this CFW as many already know, only with the disadvantage that do not have Kakarot tool as it gives me errors everywhere, so I'm doing everything manually, and it takes more logically.

I know many will think that I'm doing a CFW own seeing what's online and who are very advanced, I know I could be stupid, but the reason is very easy, if not the major draw, if I get SI Exposing LO.

Comment I did not know for sure if it would get, but I always try. For now its beginnings are already made, the CFW 3.41-Evilnat

The firmware that you create and modify debug options enabled take, I have all minimum. At the moment these are the ones that are built:
    • Install Packages Files
    • app_home/PS3_GAME/
    • Title Store Preview (InGame) (Added on 09/07/2011)
    • Title Preview Store (Store) (Added on 09/07/2011)

I wanted to share with you CFW early yet to give me ideas and comments and stuff.

For now equals that of KaKaRoToKS, as this phase Beta and very green for now installed demos from Install Package Files and run like yours, has taken me days to finish because I have little free time.

I have only made the version 3.41 , also the hare of 3.55 and 3.15 if it can be (for those who are still in that version).

Tomorrow I will put the download link if you want to leaf through and tinker with, I will add new features like the Debug Options in Settings.

Right now I leave it installed to mess with homebrew signed and improve your firmware, and also edit the Game OS.

I repeat: DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU GET HOMEBREW OR BACKUPS.

If anyone wants to work and know programming, you can contact me if you want. Thanks to all who have supported me to keep trying.

Remember: STILL CAN NOT LOAD OR BACKUPS WITH ANY HOMEBREW FIRMWARE OR MINE, OR ANYONE OR Kakarot, PATIENCE.

nathan_r32_69 = Evilnat

CFW 3.15-Evilnat:

CFW 3.41-Evilnat:

CFW 3.55-Evilnat:

Those who try to comment on whether any CFW installs fine and others I can not install because I'm at 3.41 and lost the support of the dongles.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

coreos.png   coreos2.png   dsc00166ed.jpg   dsc00168iu.jpg   cfwsevilnat3.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great! this is some progress

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's always great to see a new project start, but...

Does anyone else feels like we will have a bunch of CFW, all doing the same things, just as we have lots of dongle, all doing (almost) the same thing, just as we have a bunch of loaders, all with the same options? ^^

We have Rebug Cfw, Acid Cfw, now this one. I really wonder if there will be significant differences between those once fully developed.

I moved it to the main page now and +Rep condorstrike. While I do agree with Wonderkik that Rebug/Acid/etc clones are somewhat redundant, if these guys are pro-backup loader I'm all for any progress they do make.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    It's always great to see a new project start, but...

Does anyone else feels like we will have a bunch of CFW, all doing the same things, just as we have lots of dongle, all doing (almost) the same thing, just as we have a bunch of loaders, all with the same options? ^^

We have Rebug Cfw, Acid Cfw, now this one. I really wonder if there will be significant differences between those once fully developed.
    The thing with this one is he said there is a backup manager which is the closest to a real cfw the others are just fake cfw as they don't really do anything, just add support to add retail pkg files which is not a real cfw.

Great news hopefully this will install on the 80 gig bc i'll report back in a few.

Banned User
    My bad, I didn't real all of the OP.

This is still better as he said a backup manager is WIP so it will eventaully be able to play backups which is a real CFW, the others said they will never play backups so they are a MFW not a real CFW.

Always nice to see some progress and a dev that tries to implement backup manager in 3.55

It looks better then all the other cfw because this one has a BM in WIP! Yes

Nice to see someone publicly working towards a backup loader.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News