Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I installed this and cant install any packages, just keep getting errors. anyone had any luck installing packages from geohot. once installed this cfw cant uninstalled. so beware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Obiouvs. Pkg you find around, are built with tools for his CFW. Don't waste your time

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so this firmware is pointless?

We don't need a CFW for 3.41 or 3.15 - it's just optimized, because we can jailbreak our consoles and all the homebrew around works with 3.41. What we really need are more signed tools for GeoHot's-jb. He disabled the starting area of the games which are loaded from a Backup Manager. So this would be the only interesting thing on this CFW. A 3.55 Firmware with full homebrew/games support - just like on 3.41.

Quote Originally Posted by gee73 View Post
    so this firmware is pointless?
    Basically But interesting to try

I need a 3.15 CFW. I refuse to update to anything past that due to OtherOS.

Quote Originally Posted by ptfff View Post
    I need a 3.15 CFW. I refuse to update to anything past that due to OtherOS.
    CFW? Why CFW, sorry. You don't like the normal one?
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    We don't need a CFW for 3.41 or 3.15 - it's just optimized, because we can jailbreak our consoles and all the homebrew around works with 3.41. What we really need are more signed tools for GeoHot's-jb. He disabled the starting area of the games which are loaded from a Backup Manager. So this would be the only interesting thing on this CFW. A 3.55 Firmware with full homebrew/games support - just like on 3.41.
    Eh man, noone read anymore, mod's posts
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 01-10-2011 at 05:42 AM

Is there a way of putting geohots firmware over this or am i stuck with it? tried to but it back to stock but had no luck with it.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News