Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great News ! Especially he is working on a Backup Manager/Loader thing too ! Would be cool being legit online and play bought games legal and than update to this one and played backups and than upgrade/downgrade to retail one ! Would be nice if this works without service mode. XMB update would be the best for everybody !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I saw this and my was amazed since the guy kept quiet , and has all intentions and is currently working on allowing back-ups, also he's got support for 3.15/3.41/3.55 which lends me to believe that this CFW might not need a new library for Homebrew and hopefully current Homebrew can be easily signed to work on it, unlike Geohot and KaKaRoToKs'... fingers-crossed...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would love to get in on this

Still haven't seen anyone confirm this working yet, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot stick until someone does.

You know, just a suggestion to the community, it seems that everyone and there grandma is is bringing out some kind of mini modded firmware and they all do just about the same thing with little to no major features. Playing guinea pig with our consoles is very dangerous and folks are going to end up with bricks. Seriously, wait until someone puts out a stable featured payload, just my two cents.

Your two cents, was well spent. Some good advise there.

You are my hero.. can't wait!

i'm updating now, i'll post video if successful.

Quote Originally Posted by cmptrblder View Post
    Playing guinea pig with our consoles.
    lol, but yeah. this is not for the faint of heart and is not recommended, but that's how the scene works, is up to the user to become the Gerbil...

and, besides it's ps3news people... News, and CFW is always great news.

There isn't anything new about this mod, infact at it's current state it's worse than GeoHot's. Unless he can get a backup manager working I don't see any reason at all why people should install this.

And if your on 3.41 your better off using the dongle still right now. I decided to update yesterday to 3.55GeoHot. Got tired of not being able to play PSN with my friends.

Hope to see some progress soon, or at the very least an FTP app or some emulators running on 3.55!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News