Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pject View Post
    I'm assuming CEX to DEX is only viable for people on 3.55 or less? (Yes, I searched)
    yes, that's correct.

Wow, great news. I really need to get my 2nd console on DEX. I'm missing lots of great things. Shame on me lol.

I've get PSN access on dex but i can't open the store, can you tell me why?

Cuz PSN/SEN is under system maintenance.. $ony is about to release the all new PlayStation Store.

Thankz Brenza for the answer. Question 2: If I install 4.21 DEX, will it play 3.55-patched games through MultiMan? Or only games patched through the new method (download updates + BdEmu)?

I see lots of tutorials in several pages but none of them explain roughly how you can deal with DEX. They just exaplin how to convert but hey, I want to know how is the process when playing, etc.

What I'd like to know is this:

1. I've seen you must create a ISO file to play games. But, external HDD in FAT32 format supports up to 4GB per file, does that mean the .ISO must be transfered to internal in case it is bigger than 4GB??

2. I don't understand that thing of upgrading to 4.21 DEX and downgrading to 3.55 DEX and upgrading, downgrading... sadashhashh!!! , how's that? Is it like installing a CFW each time you're gonna play?

THat's all for now, just that..

I'd really appreciate any help.

Hernaner28 everything has already been answered with dex

Playing games on dex require external hard drive w/ bdemu format drive only 4 games at a time... Now depending on your space you can add more 100+ You will need a game update for the game to function but it still needs to be nodrm patched

I wanted to know if i could some how run the packages to be online with dex on 4.25 dex or if i have to downgrade to 3.55 dex install and then upgrade play? i dont see many people saying they got it to work so i guess we are all playing 4.21+ games on our dex consoles

Banned User
    and another large piece of the dex jigsaw falls into place, thanks loads, now if only we could create our own updates.

Quote Originally Posted by NbAlIvEr100 View Post
    Cuz PSN/SEN is under system maintenance.. $ony is about to release the all new PlayStation Store.
    that's not the reason, i've never be able to get into the store since when i converted to dex!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenza View Post
    I've get PSN access on dex but i can't open the store, can you tell me why?
    nobody??

Quote Originally Posted by santieloso View Post
    Thankz Brenza for the answer. Question 2: If I install 4.21 DEX, will it play 3.55-patched games through MultiMan? Or only games patched through the new method (download updates + BdEmu)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luci ferson View Post
    and another large piece of the dex jigsaw falls into place, thanks loads, now if only we could create our own updates.
    both mM and bdemu works

i have 2 ps3 console cex and dex

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast