Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ratboy112 View Post
    I followed this guide but in the end when I start up my ps3 there ain't the option to start the game... which firmware is this guy on. I'm on 4.21 DEX
    Edit: It did work with The Amazing Spider-Man. The game which didn't start was X-Com

Haha another Edit X-Com works also. Don't know what I did wrong

Thanks a lot! All the games are working!!
    Last edited by ratboy112; 10-13-2012 at 07:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

PSoN DEX - PS3 DEX PSN Access Without FckPSN Required By PS3ITA

Sponsored Links
    Today the Italian PlayStation 3 developers at PS3ITA have released a PSoN DEX PKG allowing PS3 DEX (Debug) PSN access without the Software Pack nor FckPSN required for those who have converted their console from PS3 CEX to DEX.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From their blog, roughly translated: Fresh news.. now thanks to itskamel you can access the store without FckPSN with a PS3 CEX.

Thanks to his work (and that of the people who helped him) we were able to develop a version for PS3 DEX.

Requirements: PS3 Debug (DEX) upright any CFW 3.55

1) Install "PSoN_DEX" on your PS3 DEX (Update: use "PS3ITA_PSoN_DEX_V2.pkg" on PS3 instead)
    2) Start "PSoN_DEX" and wait for the reboot of the console
    3) Install "Change_IDPS" on PS3 (Update: use "Change_IDPS-All_Region" on PS3 instead)
    4) Run "Change_IDPS"
    5) Connect to PSN

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    • Change_IDPS must be started after every reboot of the console before groped access to the PSN (if you do not get an error: 8002A224)
    • Check in the debug menu settings (it's under Network Settings), the NP Environment setting is set as NP (not SP-INT)
    • L 'IDPS is set as European (0 x 85)

Thanks to all the people involved in the implementation of the version for PS3 CEX, without them this would never come out PSoN DEX: itskamel, anonymous person, BobbyBlunt, EUSS, Zecoxao, sandungas.

Note: The article has been updated with Change_IDPS-All_Region.pkg. This new PKG files allow you to set the IDPS according to your region (EU, USA, etc..) Through an automated recognition.

Update: Italian PS3 ccene developer Rancid has been hard at work the last few days, first releasing PSoN and Change_IDPS Applications which allow users on DEX 3.55 access online, and now he's updated both apps again to include automatically setting your region in change_IDPS application and updating PSoN to version 2 which includes access to the PS3 Store and access to the TV section of the XMB.

UK users have an added bonus by getting access to 4OD and ITV Player, (BBC Iplayer not working), all without losing your Debug menus, no messing around with dev_blind or replacing certificates.

PSoN DEX - PS3 DEX PSN Access Without FckPSN Required By PS3ITA

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please help (memdump + rootdump NOT WORKING ON 3.55 dongle). I have a PS3 Slim on 3.55 CFW. I tried to install DEX following this method:

but neither memdump nor rootdump seem to work (they beep but never open, nor save any dumps)... do these apps work with 3.55 dongle? (I already disconnected the dongle before trying anything). THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by santieloso View Post
    Please help (memdump + rootdump NOT WORKING ON 3.55 dongle). I have a PS3 Slim on 3.55 CFW. I tried to install DEX following this method:

but neither memdump nor rootdump seem to work (they beep but never open, nor save any dumps)... do these apps work with 3.55 dongle? (I already disconnected the dongle before trying anything). THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    install kmeaw and enable QA flag before you do ANYTHING

Here appears the error 80010017 when I install any pkg ... help me please ... I'm using the DEX OFW 4.20. thank you

I have followed manual, but still have an 8002A224 error. any help?

Quote Originally Posted by washington62788 View Post
    Here appears the error 80010017 when I install any pkg ... help me please ... I'm using the DEX OFW 4.20. thank you
    Use 3.55
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; 10-16-2012 at 08:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I too have the 8002A224 error has anyone figured this out?

btw, can you play RE6 online?
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 10-16-2012 at 11:38 AM

can you still use target manager after you Change IDPS though?

I'm assuming CEX to DEX is only viable for people on 3.55 or less? (Yes, I searched)

Sponsored Links
Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News