Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for sharing i already convert my ps3 cex to dex

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    if you are on 3.55 and you try to load a 4.20 kernel with lv2_loader the console will just turn off because it is signed using the 4.20 key, i decrypted 3.60 lv2_kernel and signed it with 3.55 key then loaded it but it just caused problems, no homebrew would work. etc
    Nice you tried But your on CEX I think?? On DEX you could play via USB-BD-EMU (so without peek&poke & no homebrew) So if we decrypt the 4.20 lv2_kernel & resign it for 3.55 we could load it?

Quote Originally Posted by fantopoulos View Post
    hi is there anywhere i looked all over and i cant find a tutorial to convert from cfw kmeaw to dex 4.11 or higher, do i need to put it to ofw 4.11 first then the 4.11 dex if anyone can help with a tutorial i would be so grateful, i do not ask for to much, but having troubles huge ones with this folks thank you tony ps3news rocks
    STOP! DO NOT UPDATE TO ANYTHING!! NO OFW HIGHER THAN 3.55!! First You need to convert to DEX, AFTER that, happy up&downgrade without hardware-flasher within Minutes... Tutorial are here in this forum...

Cheers
    Blade

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thank you so much i really appreciate your words of wisdom thank you kindly Tony cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone upload kmeaw kernel? i plan to use ps3usercheat on dex console. they say you need that kernel to use it. i cant extract the kernel on core_os. TIA!

you can use any kernel with peek and poke, just use this: [Register or Login to view links]

someone already tested? really work?

I did the CEX to DEX without proper do my research and then i tried going back to CEX and now i've bricked my machine, turn on 5 quick beeps and then off again. I don't have any dongles to get out of this so i'm wondering if there is a way of doin it without the dongle?

If you want to play re6 that hard, why not convert to dex? For all newer offline-games, it's totally worth it.

the only thing is, you have to rip all movies you want to watch (from BD/DVD)

Cheers

do you get bd functionality back if you switch back to cex or a 3.55 dex fw?

I'm sorry, i have no BDs here except for CoD-MW2 (game), thats why I cannot test it. I watch all movies from int&ext hdd... Be careful with switching back to CEX. Read the proper tutorial WORD by WORD. I read a lot about bricking by going back to CEX in a wrong way. But i think, going back to CEX will bring it back. (perhaps remarry neccessary)

Cheers

Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News